IGNORED

FB page "A Man's Point of View"

Dixiebelle

This gem appeared in my feed today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... e=1&ref=nf

WTF. If he says he will fix something and it isn't done in 6 months there is a problem (and probably I will have already called the repairman). I might add that if these men are looking for respect from their women, they're doing it wrong.

They also have this awesome saying that I think our fundie friends would love: "Tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes".

Hurray for "real men" and their points of view. :roll:

Edit for riffle and because the link doesn't work unless you are logged into FB. The link leads to the saying

""Ladies, if a man says he'll fix it, he will. There's no need to remind him about it every 6 months.""

Hmmm...works for me, but maybe you have to have a FB friend like the page. The one I linked to says

"Ladies, if a man says he'll fix it, he will. There's no need to remind him about it every 6 months."

ETA you have to log into FB to see the page. sorry.

This gem appeared in my feed today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... e=1&ref=nf

WTF. If he says he will fix something and it isn't done in 6 months there is a problem (and probably I will have already called the repairman). I might add that if these men are looking for respect from their women, they're doing it wrong.

They also have this awesome saying that I think our fundie friends would love: "Tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes".

Hurray for "real men" and their points of view. :roll:

Edit for riffle and because the link doesn't work unless you are logged into FB. The link leads to the saying

""Ladies, if a man says he'll fix it, he will. There's no need to remind him about it every 6 months.""

I think they are jokes. Crappy ones, but jokes.

Archived