IGNORED

kirk cameron does it again

blisterine

I laugh every time I watch that COKC video. I think the circles of former child stars, Kirk Cameron and Lisa Whelchel are probably disliked quite a bit. Kirk burned bridges back in the 90s when he treated his Growing Pains co-stars like crap after his religious conversion. I've aid it before, but I think if Kirk hadn't become religious his career would have dried up at some point. He was never going to have another successful show like Michael J. Fox had with Spin City.

Is this going to be the new fundy agenda? Slavery was a good thing and/or the Slaves deserved it? So, those little girls who are sold into child sex slavery nowadays deserve it too? And what about the Jews who died in the Holocaust or the millions of other people who are massacred every day... they somehow brought upon themselves? They weren't godly enough so its their fault?! (and there have been comments like these over the years, even from some wack job ultra ultra ultra orthodox Jews who neglect to realize that their own ultra ultra ultra Ortho brethern were massacred too).

Kirk might have had some career, I'm sure that there would have been more than a few women in my age bracket who would have tuned in to watch a sitcom starring him (or even his character Mike Seaver) as a bumbling dad or something. But, his politics are so distasteful that he'll never work in a legit film again. Honestly, he must be so butt hurt over Nick Cage starring in a remake of Left Behind just a few years after Kirk made the movie. So rarely are movies re-made in the same decade they were originally filmed.

So now fundies are moving into the "Slaves deserved it because they didn't love Jesus as much as WE DO!!!!!!!!!" method of thinking? What, they weren't bigoted and ridiculous enough already?

Archived