IGNORED

Kelly @ Generation Cedar = The Aurora Shooting with abortion

aggythenostic

Oh my GOD this woman is offensive. Now she's decided that the Aurora shooting is all about how abortion is legal, which of course is MUUUUURDEEEER.

http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2012/07/15167.html

My favorite part is when she backs away like the coward she is:

I’m not trying to make some connection between the Aurora tragedy and these things, per se. But shouldn’t it cause us intense pause?

No, it shouldn't. Not when a fundie couple was just in the news, murdered by their son! Not when nearly every serial killer was dragged to church as a child. Sheesh. STFU, Kellie. You meth-browed nitwit!

Oh Joy, more of the all loving, fetus obsessed, psychopathic God who punishes random people for the sins of others. Makes me just want to run to church to worship him right after my lobotomy.

Well, this is also the woman who saw a massive, hugely destructive tornado as the loving hand of god working in her life :roll:

She has some real gems in this post though:

“Her choice†makes it acceptable to take another human life. Her “justification†makes it alright. Or “rape†makes it alright. Or or certain level of hardship…in the end, it’s what we think that makes it right or wrong.

Yes, Kelly, because putting scare quotes around the word rape means it doesn't actually happen, and all those sluts are just lying about it as their justification.

And finally, my deepest heartache, we submit to an “education†that we KNOW teaches them there is no God, and therefore no intrinsic value or purpose to individual life; to an education devoid of the fear of the Lord and the accompanying wisdom.

Bullshit. Traditional public school education does not teach children that there is no god, or that life has no value. I think atheists are more likely to see the value in an individual life because we think we are in control of our own lives, and that this is the only one we're going to get. Given the religious breakdown in this country, it's very likely that most public school teachers are christians anyway. And even if your children experience this terrible godless education, exactly what is stopping a parent from teaching them "fear of the Lord and accompanying wisdom".

. Someone said, “why not“? We all have the wretchedness of sin and violence seething in our blood, and were it not for the grace of God that restrains us, we could be that man.

Actually, no. A vast majority of people couldn't and will never become a person who commits mass murder regardless if they believe in god or not. I don't believe in god, but I don't go around killing people, kicking babies, drowning puppies because I believe in the sacredness of life. I have no desire to increase anyone's pain and suffering. Life is hard already. The fear of hell and god isn't why I have morals. I have morals because I feel that I should live a life full of loving kindness and compassion. To the best of my ability. When I believed in god. I was filled with judgement and guilt leaving little room for love.

I also remember reading a few stories of fundy families getting killed by their headships because they feared the wrath of God or that the world have become to full of sin to live in. The grace of god didn't restrain these people. Maybe they didn't believe in god enough? Or had fallen from god's grace and was being guided by satan.

And not to belabor this point as it has been discussed numerous times on FJ,but murder and aborotion are not the same.

Also should I feel guilty for having an aborotion? Because if I hadn't them there would be less sin in the world? And then some murdered wouldnt have opened fire at a Batman screening?

Archived