IGNORED

Doug clings to a Myth

rachelsmith1989

I can't remember but did he just focus on the titanic?

He's been obsessed with the Titanic recently (as it was the 100th anniversary of the sinking this April). He had a whole big event centered around such chivalry. The Titanic's the only sinking where "Women and Children First!" was the exemption.

http://www.visionforumministries.org/is ... set_s.aspx

This clearly biased study was published by the Marxist charlatans down at the National Academy of Science. They need to get a real scientist, like Ray Comfort, to do a counter study.

This clearly biased study was published by the Marxist charlatans down at the National Academy of Science. They need to get a real scientist, like Ray Comfort, to do a counter study.

Ahem, I'm sure that Dougie and Kirk would help out with the research.

Ahem, I'm sure that Dougie and Kirk would help out with the research.

Aha, so that's what they're calling it these days... "research."

A story on NPR once compared what happened during the sinking of the Titanic with the sinking of the Lusitania. It made the supposition that the relatively high rate of survival for female passengers may be attributable to the fact that the Titanic sank fairly slowly, compared with the Lusitania, making the evacuation somewhat more orderly.

Ovbviously it is part of the gay agenda. No, it doesn't actually mention people who are gay, but, as Jericho informed us, the gays have taken over EVERYTHING!!!!!

Ah, the Christian Doctrine of Women and Children First, Capt. Dougie's favorite thing to pontificate. Let's see how well it works by examining the case of his bosom buddie prized pupil, Mr. Peter Bradrick.

Manly Peter leaves his newly pregnant wife home alone with three kids so he can go on a manly sweaty romp through the jungle.

Manly Peter leaves his almost ready to pop pregnant wife alone with three kids so he can go yell at teh gayz.

Manly Peter takes his wife, three weeks past a hard birth to Europe so he can play dress up with Dougie. Wife nearly bleeds to death and has to be air lifted to the hospital.

Manly Peter then impregnates his wife, the mother four children who nearly died after her last pregnancy.

Women and children first my ass.

**Doug Phillips is a tool**

And here's the money quote:

AG: Why do you think we bought into the "women and children first" belief?

ME: The Titanic has been so extensively studied, and it confirmed the myth. There was little empirical evidence against it. Lucy Delap of Cambridge University argues that this myth was spread by the British elite to prevent women from obtaining suffrage. They said, “Look at the Titanic. There is no reason to give women the vote because men, even when facing death, will put the interests of women first.â€

I think we see Dougie's true aims here.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug Philips is indeed a tool. A major tool who likes playing with other men's tools.

The captain explicitly issued an order for women and children to be saved first. As a result, the survival rate for women was three times higher than for men

The men on board the Titantic were not being brave or chivalrous. The captain had to order them to allow women and children to board the life boats. If they were just naturally protectors of those they considered vulnerable, there would be no need for an order.

In closing, Doug Philips is a tool.

Archived