IGNORED

Bates website makeover!

xReems

Looks like the Bates family website has been given a new makeover. Looks pretty similar to the Duggar's website. At least the web address is no longer "Gilbatesfamily.com"-it is now thebatesfamily.com

NIKE! Is it me or is Michaella wearing a spaghetti-strap top? :o At other than her, the other girls seem to be dressed up just as much as the boys.

I'm also glad that the address isn't 'gilbatesfamily,' mostly because Kelly was always updating the site and they're all Bateseseseses, they aren't owned by Gil.

More than likely, she's wearing a short sleeve top under the spaghetti top. Showing any shoulder in fundie land can label you as a "slut" or "easy." Plus, Michaella tends to dress a bit more conservatively than Alyssa and Erin.

NIKE! Is it me or is Michaella wearing a spaghetti-strap top? :o At other than her, the other girls seem to be dressed up just as much as the boys.

I'm also glad that the address isn't 'gilbatesfamily,' mostly because Kelly was always updating the site and they're all Bateseseseses, they aren't owned by Gil.

I think it looks like Michaella is wearing the normal three shirt layer cake. From what I can see, it's an overlong hair ribbon that Whateverthehellhernameis girl child is wearing that she is holding. I was so excited to see if she was wearing a spaghetti strap I jetted over to their site and actually said "aw, damn she isn't" out loud.

I think it looks like Michaella is wearing the normal three shirt layer cake. From what I can see, it's an overlong hair ribbon that Whateverthehellhernameis girl child is wearing that she is holding. I was so excited to see if she was wearing a spaghetti strap I jetted over to their site and actually said "aw, damn she isn't" out loud.

:( You're right, the little girl's hair looked strangely flesh-colored and that's what I was seeing.

What the hell is it with the two families and blue blurgh!!!!!!

You don't have to be ALL matching you know does my nut in. Oh I forgot they do as they are not allowed their own thoughts or feelings. My bad.

Archived