IGNORED

Huckabee creates Chick-fil-a appreciation day - NSFW

lilah

History has shown that Jericho doesn't deal with those pesky things called "facts".

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooh, that's Lego-hot. Vision, can I make out with you next? The bottom even sort of looks like me.

The top sort of looks like me. PM me. :drool:

And a lot more children have died from Abortions in recent years than from those maimed in factories decades ago.

:shock: so, you admit that once they are born, you could not give a flying fuck?

I would be honored. Cake, check. Frosting, check. Kickass feminists, check. Cue FJ orgy ... now!

FJ orgy in front of a Chick Fil A? Where jericho happens to be eating? That would be my favourite kind of protest. Would the cake and frosting be playing major roles in our orgy? :D I suggest gay cake, as well as gay cocktails to wash it down

Now we need to get everyone else on board!

Chick Fil-A is not a ministry for gluttons. They are a secular business that provides fast food in a quality manor.

Manor? Wouldn't that be White Castle, not Chick Fil-A? :D

If they are not a ministry for gluttons, why are they trying to be a ministry for the non-Biblical (since it doesn't seem to include multiple wives, marrying rapists, and paying for a bride with many foreskins) "Biblical" marriage?

Still waiting to hear your answer to this:

Oh, and since you're back, Jericho, I still am waiting to hear what you would do if there was a law preventing you to marry the person you love.

Yeah, I know you said you'd just have to accept that there was such a law, but what about your actual relationship with your wife? I'd asked:

Quote:

So you'd be comfy "living in sin" or living a celibate, love-free life? :o

Would you be OK with not being considered next-of-kin for legal reasons, or being kept out of her hospital room in a time of crisis, or risking losing your child if she died?

Would you never have gotten involved with her, and be living a celibate life if the law (or your religion) said it was wrong?

Since those are the choices you would like to impose on others, I'd like to know how you think you would deal with them.

And, you still haven't really addressed the cherry-picking issue (no big surprise -- nobody ever seems to be able to explain this, because it makes it very clear that their "God said so" list is based on their own comfort and biases).

But, if CFA cares so much about things that are banned in the Torah but about which Jesus said nothing, why are their uniforms a blend? :shock:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021048619

My colleague, Uniforms’ Editor Jay Gordon, asked me to model a Chick-fil-A manager’s uniform for his magazine – and I readily agreed.

---

Jay asked me to wear a deep blue, ¾-sleeve, 55/45 cotton/poly woven shirt with stain-protection and wrinkle-resistant treatments, and flat-front, 60/40 cotton/poly pants with soil-release properties.

And, yeah, where did Cain's wife come from? For that matter, why are there two creation stories that disagree? And what's with bashing babies' heads against the wall -- doesn't seem very family-friendly to me.

The top sort of looks like me. PM me. :drool:

Wouldn't it be better to conduct it in public and redeem this thread a little?

tumblr_m52oltAeqX1rxcdxqo1_1280.jpg

Manor? Wouldn't that be White Castle, not Chick Fil-A? :D

The only quality manor Chick-Fil-A's ever provided anyone is Dan Cathy's. And it's probably more like a mansion.

Wouldn't it be better to conduct it in public and redeem this thread a little?

Maybe start with this:

tumblr_l3yuhlJKid1qcn57mo1_500.jpg

Then Move onto this?

Gay_Love_-_celebrating_Gay_Pride_2008.jpg

Aw, I've always loved that image. I might have a print of it somewhere around here...

Also, Exotic Familiarity wins the thread.

jesus-gay.png

:mrgreen:

gay-jesus-offends-christians-10312-1239746908-44.jpg

ETA; Think I'm gonna have to make one of these my new avatar hehehe :ugeek:

OMG Maul, those are awesome :lol: especially the 'me so holy, me love your long time' one! *snort*

This is the single best thread in the world, and I love it with a strong, hot, manly outpouring of love.

Archived