IGNORED

Huckabee creates Chick-fil-a appreciation day - NSFW

lilah

I have heard this same argument in contemporary Christian music over the years. Many people say you have to sing songs about God or Jesus and Biblical themes or you are not living a Christian life. Well, no you don't. There is nothing wrong with being a Christian and going on American Idol or signing a mainstream pop record deal and singing songs with no biblical messages. Maybe behind the scenes that artist donates to Focus on the Family or sings in Church, but what they mainly do is still sell pop albums.

Well the Bible doesn't say that singing or listening to songs that are not about God is a sin. It does say that Christians should not be around gluttons and that it is better to kill yourself than to eat more than you need. Since there is a huge problem in America with people eating more than they need, the godly, biblical thing to do if you sold food is to encourage people to not do that.

And really, if you actually wanted to discuss and debate with people here (something I enjoy) you wouldn't skip huge amounts of questions and when you do answer half the time answer questions that aren't asked.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B-b-b-b-but formergothardite; doncha know it's more important to prevent LGBT couples's rights than to help kids make healthier eating choices? I mean; c'mon. :roll: /sarcasm Off-topic: dammit; experiencedd; now I want to pet a zebra! They're so adorable! *eyes of adoration* Can you tell I'm an animal lover? :D

Okay, sorry I was a bother. Have fun.

Oh well, isn't it convenient...

Would you mind terribly answering the questions first, flouncing second?

I personally have no problem if someone wants to debate their beliefs. But they need to answer the damn questions and not pull this crap that Jericho pulls in every single thread he has been on.

Now that this thread is marked as NSFW, I think it's time to move on to hotter pics:

men-kissing-7.jpg

Oh well, isn't it convenient...

Would you mind terribly answering the questions first, flouncing second?

I think that he will just pull a geniebelle; sadly...

I think that he will just pull a geniebelle; sadly...

Didn't geniebelle start a topic about herself in chatter? I don't expect jericho to go that far.

What/who is geniebelle?

He/she was a poster that claimed that even though she was a member of a patrairchal church; that she was a feminist; and that he/she didn't care if BGLT couples weren't allowed to marry in her church as long as it didn't affect her life. Pulling a geniebelle is when somebody flounces once; apologizes and then fake promises to do better; flounces again and then creates a new name; then repeats and finally flounces. That's what it means to pull a geniebelle. Jericho and that Josiah blogger look like their close to pulling a geniebelle off... Whoops; Minerva; I forget about that. * :oops: * I'm just observing how their posting characteristics are similiar; what with posting; then leaving for a good while; then posting again with their bigoted opinions.

He will never apologize because that will be admitting he is wrong. He will be back though. He has flounced from more threads than I can remember.

He will never apologize because that will be admitting he is wrong. He will be back though. He has flounced from more threads than I can remember.

This is what I mean by pulling a geniebelle. Sorry that I didn't explain it clearly enough. * :oops: *

He/she was a poster that claimed that even though she was a member of a patrairchal church; that she was a feminist; and that he/she didn't care if BGLT couples weren't allowed to marry in her church as long as it didn't affect her life. Pulling a geniebelle is when somebody flounces once; apologizes and then fake promises to do better; flounces again and then creates a new name; then repeats and finally flounces. That's what it means to pull a geniebelle. Jericho and that Josiah blogger look like their close to pulling a geniebelle off... Whoops; Minerva; I forget about that. I'm just observing how their posting characteristics are similiar; what with posting; then leaving for a good while; then posting again with their bigoted opinions.

Holy shit, I didn't realize JosiahW has been back since his December episode! Must now go read threads...

Poor Josiah, we haven't been persecuting him so he had to come beg.

Look, the battle between native Americans and the settlers was not a nice pretty situation, but its wrong to assume one side was totally innocent and the other was a bunch of mean bullies. Don't fall into the modern PC version of the New World.

And a lot more children have died from Abortions in recent years than from those maimed in factories decades ago.

Strawman much? This sort of divesion tactic is what people do when they know they can't win a debate. I see it with fundies and political pundits like Hannity, O'Reilly and Rush all the time.

Stay on topic, sonny. When have gay people attacked straight marriage? And why isn't polygamy revered as law? There were plenty Biblical heroes who had harems (King David springs to mind). Adam only had one wife because he could sacrifice his one rib. One man with ONE woman is SECULAR law.

Strawman much? This sort of divesion tactic is what people do when they know they can't win a debate. I see it with fundies and political pundits like Hannity, O'Reilly and Rush all the time.

Stay on topic, sonny. When have gay people attacked straight marriage? And why isn't polygamy revered as law? There were plenty Biblical heroes who had harems (King David springs to mind). Adam only had one wife because he could sacrifice his one rib. One man with ONE woman is SECULAR law.

B-b-but I thought that was their reward for being Biblical heros? Only Biblical heros can be polygamists (sp?), doncha know? There are always exceptions to the rules!!!!!111111eleventy!111111one!!!!!!!11111111/ sarcasm. * :roll: *

Do I ever!

When you're done can I make out with you too Lissar? In front of Jericho of course. You're one of my favourites.

Ooh, that's Lego-hot. Vision, can I make out with you next? The bottom even sort of looks like me.

Guest Anonymous
When you're done can I make out with you too Lissar? In front of Jericho of course. You're one of my favourites.

I would be honored. Cake, check. Frosting, check. Kickass feminists, check. Cue FJ orgy ... now!

I would be honored. Cake, check. Frosting, check. Kickass feminists, check. Cue FJ orgy ... now!

I'm going out tonight so you need someone else to work the camera.

This sentence describes your entire existence on this forum. All you do is give your opinions that are based on faith, which is the weakest argument of all and generally not permitted in any real debate or courts.

It is not my opinion that people don't need 1000 calories in a meal. Jericho, if you ever get done trolling and making an ass of yourself, find a book. If you open it, there are words inside. And then you can learn things, real facts that are not welcome on Fox News and conservapedia.

Archived