IGNORED

Michele Bachmann glad we dodged that bullet.

doggie

I found her to be hilarious. She actually thought she had a snowball's chance in hell for the POTUS.

But yeah... just one more reason for people to try and say women don't belong in politics - this deranged dingus.

I found her to be hilarious. She actually thought she had a snowball's chance in hell for the POTUS.

But yeah... just one more reason for people to try and say women don't belong in politics - this deranged dingus.

Plus palin and the one that was against masturbation and the nasty woman republicans

Bachmann wouldn't complete the 2010 census form because she didn't want the government knowing her phone number, among other things. Uh, Michele, you have to list your phone number on your income tax return. Try telling me she, an elected official, doesn't file an income tax return.

If she can't settle on a number for those "infiltrators" (and I recommend this to Allen West for his Communists in Congress, too!), there is always this scene from The Manchurian Candidate:

wncTgMi3pWc

Bachmann wouldn't complete the 2010 census form because she didn't want the government knowing her phone number, among other things. Uh, Michele, you have to list your phone number on your income tax return. Try telling me she, an elected official, doesn't file an income tax return.

I went and looked at our tax returns for state and federal and don't see my phone number on there anywhere. I don't even see a spot for it... perhaps I'm missing something but where do you put it exactly?

As for the census... we didn't put our phone numbers on there... we just filled out the parts of the form that we wanted to (Which included address, race, people living in the house). It's not that hard really to refrain from giving out your number. We never give ours out and have yet to had someone yell at us for it!

I'm sorry, but every time I hear her name, I remember the episode of 18KAC when they went to DC and she very excitedly pointed out Marine One to them overhead, and said it wasn't everyday you got to see that with a big old smile on her face. Didn't seem to hate Obama too much when those cameras were around!

I really hope she starts saying Obama is a reptilian. TBH I really wouldn't be all that surprised if she did say that.

I wonder how Jazz Hands (aka Marcus Bachmann) is these days with his pray-away-the-gay counseling practive. I hope he's still getting glitter bombed on a regular basis.

Did anyone remember when she said her husband was her headship even if she was elected POTUS? The quotes appeared to imply she would defer to her husband in her work as well as at home.....how would anyone think she'd make a good president???

Did anyone remember when she said her husband was her headship even if she was elected POTUS? The quotes appeared to imply she would defer to her husband in her work as well as at home.....how would anyone think she'd make a good president???

Yes, I remember her saying that and I'm still confused as to how that would work.

Yes, I remember her saying that and I'm still confused as to how that would work.

I don't know, but if they make a movie about her life they should cast Harvey Fierstein as her husband.

She makes me so embarrassed to be from Minnesota.

How is she doing in her reelection campaign?

Why oh why does she continue to get elected?????

Short version: Gerrymandering.

My parents lived in her district for a while. She hadn't won the eastern side of the district for a few elections, so the Republicans, who controlled the state legislature during the redistricting that happened following the census, redrew the district to increase her chances of winning re-election this fall.

Bachmann was on the show?

Well that just ups the hilarity factor for me.

Yep! In the "Duggars in DC" episode, where they spent 15 minutes in Amish country in Ohio, and then about 6 seconds at the capitol at the end of it (and Josh and Anna couldn't figure out how to park the bus). She isn't credited, they didn't mention her, and they didn't even put her name as a caption in that ridiculous font, but she's the rep who tells them about Marine One out by the Potomac.

It's pretty bad if the Duggars won't even mention how they met you...and she wasn't even a national figure back then!

You're supposed to fill out the form in its entirety. There are no areas marked "optional."

The only questions you have to fill out on the census are the first two. The rest are optional, just like the phone number on the tax return.

Archived