IGNORED

The Stinking Housewife's "fan mail"

ThisOlGirl

These poor poor women--their lives are being made miserable by the lesbians!

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/07/my-son-has-a-lesbian-grandmother/#more-41062

Among my favorite quotes:

Thankfully, my son lives away from his father in an apartment with another young man, and he is engaged in his work and living a productive and normal lifestyle, most decidedly heterosexual. He is a Christian, but he is a “fence-sitter†in a lot of areas, and does not speak out boldly.

I love that she feels the need to point out that her son is hetero even though he lives with another guy, because that's such an unusual living situation for male heteros in their 20's dontcha know. :roll:

Jane S. writes:

Then she came out as a lesbian. Everybody was like, “Yeah, okay, Nancy, whatever.†This was in the Bible Belt, mind you. Nancy did as she pleased. She was never ostracized or forced to wear a scarlet letter.

Oh the humanity! What is the world coming to when the Good Christian Folk of this world can't terrorize and shame those who aren't like them? :o

She is just so obsessed with lesbians, and so vitriolic, that I have to wonder what her issues are. I think she's just jealous of those of us who are out.

That post about the woman whose son's step grandmother is a lesbian can be summed up as follows: "My son has cool family members who have fun parties. How can I fuck this up and make him as miserable as I am ?"

edited because I left out a word.

Archived