IGNORED

The Arndt's have a TV show!

Seven Severn

Did we know this?

I stumbled across it by accident. It's on right now on the nrb channel - 378 on DirectTV. It's Fam Team (I thought that was just their blog name).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LilaFowler

I've seen it. They were so boring and so stunted. I don't know any of them are ever going to get with a woman.

Maybe after all four parents die off, the Arndts can have a mass wedding with the Seven Sisters and they can all live platonically. The boys can earn some income and the girls can do the domestic stuff, and none of them will ever have to hold hands with a member of the other gender for their entire lives.

Today's episode was a big nothing. The youngest seven kids split into two teams for a scavenger hunt. The prize at the end? A little treasure chest full of candy. Awwww...

The boys sounded like they had marbles in their mouths. Mama Arndt looks damn good for birthing as many blessings as she has.

I'm wondering how much they earn from this show. It's a documentary, I guess, not a reality tv show, isn't it? Who does their filming..is it a Christian network? We don't have direct tv, so I don't think we would get this show on Comcast. I'm sure they don't earn nearly as much as the Duggars do.

I'm wondering how much they earn from this show. It's a documentary, I guess, not a reality tv show, isn't it? Who does their filming..is it a Christian network? We don't have direct tv, so I don't think we would get this show on Comcast. I'm sure they don't earn nearly as much as the Duggars do.

NRB= National Religious Broadcasters. The biggest button on their website is for donations.

Is there only one episode? I was planning on some video viewing tonight.

Darlin, you'd be better off fryin' some bacon ;) ;) ;)

Is there only one episode? I was planning on some video viewing tonight.

I checked for additional showings and nothing came up. :cry:

I was wondering what would fill the space since direct tv no longer carries mtv for my Teen Mom fix. I may have found it.

Judging from this one episode it's a highly staged reality show and very, very low budget; there's nothing documentary-ish about it. And the production values border on incompetent.

Actually, from the link that was posted, it appears that there are other episodes on YouTube. I don't know if the family posted them there or not, or whether these other episodes have ever aired. I couldn't get past the first 5 minutes of the linked ones, and each episode is about 26 minutes long, haven't yet watched any of the others..maybe some time if I really get bored :)

Must read more about the Arndts - I'm not familiar with them. That Mary-Elizabeth is a beautiful little girl, wow. She's going to be a stunner.

Must read more about the Arndts - I'm not familiar with them. That Mary-Elizabeth is a beautiful little girl, wow. She's going to be a stunner.

That beautiful little girl is 15.

That beautiful little girl is 15.

15 and carrying around a stuffed penguin, pretending it has a personality. Holy stunted maturity batman.

Some of the guys aren't too bad looking. They would be good matches for Jessa and Jinger (who are both interested in photography); I think both Jana Jill are too hard-core fundie to even consider fundy-lites like the Arndts.

I finally got though the outer banks episode. Their father speaks with a weird cadence and ends his sentences on a higher pitch. The kids do speak like their father.

Gosh that poor little girl. She makes the Seven Sisters seem mature. I'd quite forgotten how much they irritate me. And Mamma Arndt is defrauding in her shorts.

Was Mary Elizabeth 15 in that video (the one with the penguin getting washed)? She looked and acted like an immature ten year old. She could speak clearly, at least. The littlest brothers, Peter and David, were hard to understand.

I thought it was horrid they way the 29 yo decided to prank the kids by pretending the penguin got destroyed in the washer. I mean WTF?

There are episodes on Youtube...

Painful.

Dropped stuffed animals oh the dramasz. The girl is really 15 there? I would have guessed 11 or 12.

Archived