IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

I had to read that twice, since your cavalier attitude to punctuation and spelling made it quite hard to follow. Be that as it may, your immaturity doesn't reflect anything but your own immaturity. "But they started it" may be a favourite playground defence the world over, but even there, it doesn't work. Besides, you came here, acted out, made fun of people for valid concerns, lied, claimed it was a joke, and now seem to be in the throes of a tantrum. No one here did that, so your claim that you're reflecting doesn't hold up.

Second, good for you for owning your own company! Considering that you're about to start a family, I sincerely hope that works well for you. But what is that piece of information supposed to tell anyone? That you're not a tool? That you're just as intelligent as others? In the environment I work in, I meet a lot of truly intelligent people, geniuses some of them (not me, that's for sure), and the thing is that none of those truly intelligent would ever harp on about their mental abilities. They're far more aware of the stuff they don't know, or haven't figured out yet, and far more concerned with that, than bragging.

Third, calling people who worry about strangers "sad", says more about you than it says about FJ. We're all over the world, and take time out of our lives to worry for someone most of us have never met, and never will. If compassion is "sad", then I consider it a compliment to my fellow Jingerites.

Fourth, good for you that you have your dream-girl, and love her. Good for her if she loves you too, and you treat her well. Laugh all you like, as long as the pair of you are happy, and your baby is healthy and safe. I wish you all the best, even if I find you utterly disagreeable. But since we're sharing happiness, hey, I've got the guy of my dreams as well! Isn't that fab? And he doesn't treat me like a princess, he treats me like the equal that I am. Well, he did call me "warrior princess" this evening, until I corrected him to "queen". And we do have a duel scheduled over a disagreement concerning stamps and the Royal Mail, but...oh, yes... see what I did there? I told you completely inconsequential stuff that's not going to convince you of anything. And if I guess correctly, you don't care.

But guess what? FJ cares. Not about my duel, but about people and real issues. And you don't know how much the kindness of strangers means, until you need it. But you don't care, do you? FJ is ridiculous to you, and we're all sad, pathetic people who live vicariously through you, and I'm wasting my breath. In that case, run along, dear! No one's forcing you to stay and engage. Go, live a happy and fulfilled life with your family!

tl;dr: You're a brat! I hope you're just a troll!

eta: In the very unlikely event anyone is worried that my duel will be pistols at dawn, let me reassure you that we're really silly, and use twigs to fence.

I totally care about your duel. Keep us posted. Also, you are awesome.

That is all.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have already been offered a show we've just been contemplating what to do

I think this is a load of BS... I think its just more attention seeking, gossip driving to stir the pot of FJ-ers...

But I will say... If you can't handle us FJ-ers talking the way we are, you definitely will NOT handle having your life on TV and the other (albeit small) audience that will definitely do and say more to tear you to shreds than we ever did.

Just something to think about. :think:

Sorry to be tardy to the party

cletus_and_kids_kidicarus222.jpg

My question about those damned kids is always: what are their names? Are they really named after what will happen when they grow up (see "Stabbed-In-Jail")? What about the normal names they have in the episode where Marge runs the pretzel wagon?! What about Rubella Scabies and Normal-Head Joe? Those don't fit into the normal name category OR the other one.

Things like this keep me up at night.

Troll_1c87f1_1468382.jpg

Anonymouzzz must be a troll. I won't believe anything unless Suze comes and tells us herself.

My question about those damned kids is always: what are their names? Are they really named after what will happen when they grow up (see "Stabbed-In-Jail")? What about the normal names they have in the episode where Marge runs the pretzel wagon?! What about Rubella Scabies and Normal-Head Joe? Those don't fit into the normal name category OR the other one.

Things like this keep me up at night.

There was an episode where Lisa becomes a tutor for them and Cletus exploits them on Krusty's show - then they were named Whitney, Jitney, Dubya, Incest, Crystal Meth, International Harvester, and Birthday.

There was also one where we saw a Gummy Sue and a 'fish faced boy what we call Kevin'.

Annnnd just to cover all the bases - Tiffany, Andie, Gordon, Lizzie, Jackson, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermot, Jacob, Jordan, Joe, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumor, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Rubella Scabies, Kendall, Caitlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kyra, Ian, Lauren, Q*bert, Condoleezza Marie, Phil, Mary, Stabbed in Jail, Embryo Joe

There was an episode where Lisa becomes a tutor for them and Cletus exploits them on Krusty's show - then they were named Whitney, Jitney, Dubya, Incest, Crystal Meth, International Harvester, and Birthday.

There was also one where we saw a Gummy Sue and a 'fish faced boy what we call Kevin'.

Annnnd just to cover all the bases - Tiffany, Andie, Gordon, Lizzie, Jackson, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermot, Jacob, Jordan, Joe, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumor, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Rubella Scabies, Kendall, Caitlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kyra, Ian, Lauren, Q*bert, Condoleezza Marie, Phil, Mary, Stabbed in Jail, Embryo Joe

You missed Mary's epic middle name: "Wrestlemania". I absolutely love that episode! "Somethin' old, somethin' new, somethin' burrowed and somethin' stew" never fails to make me laugh out loud.

(snip)

I totally care about your duel. Keep us posted.

This is one of the many fine reasons I love FJ. But anonymouzzz (sp?) is unlikely to understand. Not to get too deep, but the kindness of strangers has been, and remains invaluable to me. I doubt the anon will understand, until s/he's stood in a street, crying, with the flu, and some stranger hands over a tissue. Such a simple act, but it meant the world to me, when I was at my lowest.

Oh, and sadly, the duel is cancelled. My headship admitted that he was wrong about the stamps. *sigh* I was looking forward to dedicating my impending victory to FJ. Oh well, next time! :)

• 1 month later...

Anyone see the list of comments on her google+ from yesterday? Basically some old fundie friend I assume? Talking about skirts and dresses and modesty etc...

Susanna Keller16 Aug 2012

put on some jeans theyre so much more comfortable

Tina Reed16 Aug 2012

lol....actually I grew up wearing jeans my whole life, and prefer skirts over jeans, I find them to be more comfortable. It's a personal conviction, like it was for you. 

Tina Reed16 Aug 2012

If you don't mind me asking, why did you quit living that way?

Susanna Keller16 Aug 2012+1

First of all. It was never a personal conviction of mine. It was my parents.

The bible says in John 3:17 Jesus didn't come unto the world to codemn. He actually was hanging out with the publicans and sinners. The people he could stand were the pharisies the ones who had their skirts exactly two inches off the ground and all they were concerned about were keeping the hundreds of rules they made for themself because in their eyes it made them a better person in Gods eyes. But reality is Jesus did all the work for us when he died on the cross and when he cried out its finished before he took his last breath on the cross he ment it. Every work to salvation was complete at that point. The only thing left is repent and believe. Jesus loves me unconditionally there's nothing I to do to make God love me more and there's nothing I can do to make God love me less. Not even wearing pants.

Tina Reed16 Aug 2012

I agree with you 100% :) I feel the same way, just in a skirt. (=

Tina Reed17 Aug 2012

I could tell it was more of their conviction than yours. Your parents beliefs are very strict and there are a lot of things they believe that I don't agree with as well. I feel like we can believe what you said and wear a skirt too or pants or whatever we feel the Lord convicting us to do. I know there are a lot of people out there putting you down for choosing to wear pants and I think that's dumb (just so you know). I decided to wear skirts and dress more modestly because of what I have learned from the Bible. It def. wasn't my parents convicton they aren't even in the same denomination as me. I'm southern Baptist and they are like pentecostal church of God people. I have decided to stop wearing pants for more than one reason, one being; Deuteronomy 22:5: "A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God." Growing up I would wear a two peice bathing suit or shorts, tight pants and not realize that it was revealing. When I got older I really felt convicted about my responsibility for how I was causing others to be distracted. And I began to cover up because I felt responsible for my part in that. I realize that you can't keep somebody from having wrong thoughts, but I do think you have control at least on how you present yourself. So as I searched the Scriptures and prayed about it I became sensitive to my clothing choices. I really do know that this isn't for everyone; this is just my personal conviction before the Lord. And this is what our family does. There are some families that are much more modest than we are, while others families may feel like modest dress just isn't a conviction for them and I can understand that too. For me, it's more than just how I dress, it's how I act and think to. I feel it's important to strive to be modest in thought, word, and action. Even though your family and I don't agree 100% they still in some ways (such as modesty) have been a really good example for me and have really encouraged me and challenged me in my walk with the Lord. I have been on both sides, I used to be an apostolic which is like EXTREME modesty (legalistic like) and I used to let it all hang out..and that wasn't working for me either. It was back in 09 that I felt the Lord convicting me about this. I feel now after my long journey to living a more modest life -that I have finally reached my middle ground. I'm no longer extreme one way...or the other. I feel very centered and stable. I have found so much freedom in Christ realizing that I can believe all that you said above, and still feel comfotable to wear skirts even cut my hair if I wanted to and wear make-up...I think there is nothing wrong with those things, as long as there is a balance, and it doesn't become a distraction. Distractions like, "Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments," 1 Timothy 2:9...I don't want to dress it uber expensive things or big shiny bling for more than one reason as well, 1 I want to try to strive to be of a humble spirit and mind, wearing expensive clothes and looking like I'm rollin in the money may not only cause people to be drawn to me the way they shouldn't but it may even effect my witness and cause people to feel insecure and be drawn away from me...destroying my witness. I don't want to appear any better than anyone else...so I strive to reflect Christ in this way as well, because I know what it feels like to be intimdated or insecure by people who wear extremely nice and flashy things. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you know all these Scriptures, your parents probably shared them with you sometime or another in your life. Again, I am in no way trying to condemm you, not at all I'm just hear to say I'm so sorry that you felt like your parents made you dress that way, that wasn't right. I am just presenting to you that you def. can beleive all that you said and stilll live a life of modesty and purity and be free from that legalism you grew up with. (Nothing against your parents though, they do seem sweet). I have, I've found that middle ground, and so can you. (= -Tina

Susanna KellerYesterday 03:16

Thanks for the long reply, sadly it just seems that you have been brainwashed by Bill Gothard........

Tina ReedYesterday 05:41

Your welcome! I have never heard of Bill Gothard except for just recently..I have never heard him preach I really don't know much about Him. Anyway, I'm sorry you were offended Susanna, know that I am praying for you. -Tina

Tina ReedYesterday 12:55

btw (just to clarify)...the only thing I'm washed in is the blood of the lamb so I think I'll be okay, thanks for your concern... ;) God bless you! 

I'm gonna go ahead and say Score: Suze - 1 Tina - 0. :mrgreen:

The bible says in John 3:17 Jesus didn't come unto the world to codemn. He actually was hanging out with the publicans and sinners. The people he could stand were the pharisies the ones who had their skirts exactly two inches off the ground and all they were concerned about were keeping the hundreds of rules they made for themself because in their eyes it made them a better person in Gods eyes. But reality is Jesus did all the work for us when he died on the cross and when he cried out its finished before he took his last breath on the cross he ment it. Every work to salvation was complete at that point. The only thing left is repent and believe. Jesus loves me unconditionally there's nothing I to do to make God love me more and there's nothing I can do to make God love me less. Not even wearing pants.

I like her, shes how Christians are supposed to be-believing, but still living their life, and focussing on the loving part of God, not the one who will throw you into hell for eternity.

I'm so glad Susanna spoke the truth about it being her parents personal conviction and not hers. Fundie children seem to regurgitate what their parents believe, without having their own personal opinion, because they "think" it's the right thing to do. Suze, on the other hand, didn't feel her parents conviction were right for her and she spoke out. I'm glad she left that ATI mentality behind. I'm sure her parents probably sent her away to many of ATI's camp to try to indoctrinate her back into the ATI mindset but it looks she didn't buy it one bit.

Yeah, Suze and her significant others have kinda been douchebags when they come to the hive (understandably...I would be if I found a whole forum of people talking about my personal life), but the fact that she got out of the cult and tells it like it is makes it hard for me to dislike her.

I'm so glad Susanna spoke the truth about it being her parents personal conviction and not hers. Fundie children seem to regurgitate what their parents believe, without having their own personal opinion, because they "think" it's the right thing to do. Suze, on the other hand, didn't feel her parents conviction were right for her and she spoke out. I'm glad she left that ATI mentality behind. I'm sure her parents probably sent her away to many of ATI's camp to try to indoctrinate her back into the ATI mindset but it looks she didn't buy it one bit.

I know Suze went to at least one. Priscilla (or David under her name) wrote about going to one with Suze in early 2008 (Anna went in late 2007). Suze would have been around 16-ish, depending on when they went. I wonder how the Kellers afforded the fees for Anna and Suze since they certainly weren't fundie royalty until Anna got engaged to Smuggar, but that wasn't until mid-2008.

To be fair though, it is mainly the consort who writes here (lately) and it seems to be Suze herself who writes on the Google. There is DEFINITELY a huge gap in the maturity and self-control of the two authors.

Also, the Suze on google is more likely to be real Suze, whereas the one that writes here could be her consort...or could be Trolly McTrollerson.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see where she said she's having a girl, good for her though!

I LOVE this she said:

Susanna Keller 28 Aug 2012 - Mobile - Public

What is up with these rednecks taking over TLC?!?! First the Bates now honey boo boo AHHH. Oh well, I am looking forward to watching my sisters wedding tomorrow!!

heehee! Didn't she say once before when she did say a few posts she couldn't stand the Bates!? *goes looking*

I hate the Bates so much

Good for Suze that's having a baby girl. At least that baby girl will be raised to have independent thought and be loved no matter what.

While I am glad that she seems to have left the ATI lifestyle, it does seem like she's not necessarily making the best decisions. Wasn't she just engaged to an entirely different man a few months ago? And now she's with a different man and pregnant. So she's fallen pregnant within just a few months of their being together? She's only been out of the ATI life for how long? When did she leave home?

I don't know, she sounds like a really young slightly immature girl trying to find herself and not necessarily going about it in the healthiest way.

In spite of that I wish her well and her baby well. I hope she provides a stable and loving environment for her.

Archived