IGNORED

Feminine By Design now available in hard copy -- hurry!

WonderingInWA

This book is authored by Scott Brown, who is Petey Bradrick's FIL and head of NCFIC (National Center for Family Integrated Churches) -- Petey's employer. I'm sure it is full of helpful tips on how to become a doormat if you are female. And there's Petey's wife right there on the cover. Who is going to be first to order in bulk to get the special price?

ncfic.org/files/FBD.html

Forgive me but I choose to buy food and wine with the money. :lol:

Not just food...chocolate and bacon. Baaaaacon.

A book by a man on how to become the perfect female in accordance with his deity? His book costs $5, which is about 3.50 GBP. That's enough for a pint of my favourite beer down the pub, so I'm afraid I'll pass, and have a pint instead. Unchaperoned, wearing trousers... 8-)

I love how he mentions that he's scaled it down to pocket-size. It's portable! That makes it all the more useful for using as a reference when any woman tends to get out of line.

I love how he mentions that he's scaled it down to pocket-size. It's portable! That makes it all the more useful for using as a reference when any woman tends to get out of line.

Easier for the little woman to tuck into her apron pocket for immediate reference/instruction when she is feeling oh so slightly rebellious or has a moment of independent thought.

Easier for the little woman to tuck into her apron pocket for immediate reference/instruction when she is feeling oh so slightly rebellious or has a moment of independent thought.

I wonder if his daughter Kelly has found a way to strap it onto her body and still be hands-free with all 5 of her kids under the age of 5.

OK, does anyone else find the cover pic sort of weird for that kind of book?

It looks like they're getting ready to kiss.

It's Kelly's "leave and cleave" photo from her wedding day. It's Kelly (Petey's wife) and her mother, Deborah, saying goodbye as Kelly is off to lose her virginity. I think they thought it was a big moment that was photo-worthy, but honestly, I think it was more like lamb to the slaughter.

I was just thinking the cover picture makes the book look like some sort of Lesbian romance set in the Victorian era.

How defrauding! * :naughty: * Doesn't the author realizes what that implies? Sex before marriage!!!!!!!!!1111111111eleventyone!!!!!111! And... Aren't they promoting the BGLT agenda with that photo? * le gasp! * :shock: /sarcasm

Anyone who doesn't know the Browns will look at that cover photo and think, "WTF?" I know Kelly is adopted, but she looks so unlike her mother that the average person would never assume they were mother and daughter.

And the book contains the requisite "submissiveness" chapter that reminds girls to obey and submit to their fathers, even if Dad is flat-out WRONG. Blerg.

I was just thinking the cover picture makes the book look like some sort of Lesbian romance set in the Victorian era.

Totally.

Anyone who doesn't know the Browns will look at that cover photo and think, "WTF?" I know Kelly is adopted, but she looks so unlike her mother that the average person would never assume they were mother and daughter.

And the book contains the requisite "submissiveness" chapter that reminds girls to obey and submit to their fathers, even if Dad is flat-out WRONG. Blerg.

Maybe it's the fact that Kelly's mother isn't smiling at all in that pic? I find that simply weird, not sharing in her daughter's (who cares if she adopted?) happiness. And they're rubbing noses together like it's a supremely intimate moment. No huggin or crying. Rubbing noses together was something my ex thought was cute to do as a couple. Ugh... :hand:

Not just food...chocolate and bacon. Baaaaacon.

There is someone at the Salem Farmers market who sells chocolate covered bacon!! Its taste strange but not in a bad way.

Archived