IGNORED

Mr. KNIGHTley

formergothardite

Miss Raquel's poor neglected horse has a FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/mrknightley

On June 21 "he" posts this:

My gal and I took a walk up the hill today. We haven't in awhile. It was nice cuz we talked and ran together and listened to country music. Oh and she took pictures of me! This is one of them

the posts before that was on May 15:

got a good workout today...then plodded home...now chillin' in the sun, eating grass...

I so hope she is exercising him more than that....

Another post:

Got another bath today...and had such a big knot in my tail that Raquel cut some of it off. It was dragging in the mud anyway...but it'll grow back fast. She's having fun making bracelets from the hair that she cut off................not sure how I feel about that....

Is it common for horses to get knots in their tails that are so bad they have to be cut out? And how was it dragging the mud? I didn't think horses tails were that long.

getting my hooves trimmed today......we'll see how this goes....

At least she got his hooves trimmed in April.

I don't know about the treatment and care of horses but it has to be said that a horse having a Facebook page is weird. I don't expect anything less from Raquel though.

It is common for the manes and tails to get tangled. A few summers ago, I had to do a lot of cutting to our horses manes and tails. It's the simply way to deal with tangles.

I don't think her horse having a FB page is weird. I have friends who have pages for their animals...and inanimate objects...but they're all very tongue-in-cheek. I don't know if that's the case with 'Miss' Raquel though.

Miss Raquel's poor neglected horse has a FB page.

Got another bath today...and had such a big knot in my tail that Raquel cut some of it off. It was dragging in the mud anyway...but it'll grow back fast. She's having fun making bracelets from the hair that she cut off................not sure how I feel about that....

:shock:

IDK, I think Raquel having a facebook for her horse is kind of creepy. It's like the adult version of an imaginary friend.

Two of my Facebook friends are stuffed animals. I can't judge.

Yeah, I realized I'm friends with a half-dozen cats.

I'm friends with a depressed cat that speaks in french.

Two of my Facebook friends are stuffed animals. I can't judge.

I think I may just start a FB page for my stuffed cow (not a real cow), just because I can. Her name is Doris and she's awesome - even has her own little bell. :D

I'm friends with a depressed cat that speaks in french.

oh, well, Henri is special! Poor existentialist cat, forced to live among simpletons.

Does she actually, you know, ride the horse? Or does she just take him for walks as though he's an overgrown dog?

From what I can tell she lets him run loose in a local forest and she chases after him screaming his name and just hopes he eventually comes back.

Archived