IGNORED

Morton Grandchildren

Kira

At the end of her "new" post today Adeline says she loves all 17 grandchildren. But wait! Their are only 13 Morton grandchildren with 2 on the way. Could Kressant and Lise both be expecting twins? Maybe Katie and Darthy are expecting?

At the end of her "new" post today Adeline says she loves all 17 grandchildren. But wait! Their are only 13 Morton grandchildren with 2 on the way. Could Kressant and Lise both be expecting twins? Maybe Katie and Darthy are expecting?

If I was her I think I'd be having trouble keeping track... :lol:

I left her a comment yesterday telling her how to spell a lot... hopefully she reads it and follows directions.

Rachel lost one later, I know they've counted that one. Katie is 5, Kressant is 4 +1, Rachel is 3 + 1 loss, Dorthy has 1, Lise is +1. We're only missing one, unless they count Bethany's +1 as a grandchild? Or one of the other two are pregnant expecting.

Rachel lost one later, I know they've counted that one. Katie is 5, Kressant is 4 +1, Rachel is 3 + 1 loss, Dorthy has 1, Lise is +1. We're only missing one, unless they count Bethany's +1 as a grandchild? Or one of the other two are pregnant expecting.

I don't think they've counted the one Rachel lost before. I think Katie and Darthy are both pregnant.

Addie going on about how happy her role as aunty makes her made me a bit sad. I feel like she's pining for a family/marriage of her own and it's not happening. Addie has so much energy and creative expression.. I wish she had more opportunities to pursue those aspects of her personality. Yes, she has a flawed SODRT education and she's a bit cheesy for my tastes sometimes, but I see her sort of like Jessa Duggar - someone with her sheer energy and enthusiasm could get far if she wasn't kept in such a small box.

Archived