IGNORED

Hilarious Patriotic Frumpers

Daenerys

I was just being silly -- sorry if it came off as mocking the poor man who died. It's just that the description you gave sounded exactly like the end of that film.

I didn't take it in any other meaning than the spirit it was meant. :D

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they wrote of telling stories to make a sister laugh, I had to wonder what stories could they possibly have that each one of them hasn't already heard. It sounds like they spend all of their days together.

I didn't take it in any other meaning than the spirit it was meant. :D

Whew! Besides not wanting to seem cold, I also dreaded being attacked by a pack of pugs, snuffling and licking and making me giggle until I passed out! :D

Whew! Besides not wanting to seem cold, I also dreaded being attacked by a pack of pugs, snuffling and licking and making me giggle until I passed out! :D

:think: Now that is an idea and you pegged a pack of pugs like you lived through such an attack. :whistle:

:think: Now that is an idea and you pegged a pack of pugs like you lived through such an attack. :whistle:

Now try saying that 15 times fast...

One thing about eyebrow threading is that when I get around to getting it done, I'm going to the Little India neighborhood where they have salons that specialize in that method.

Yes, I can peg a pack of pugs (as opposed to picking a peck of pickled peppers) because I have been pug-snuggled and pug-hugged. I have also played tug with a pug, and I love their faces -- I find pug mugs as cute as bugs in a rug.

Hope you dug that, and that it didn't bug you. I don't want to sound smug.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, I can peg a pack of pugs (as opposed to picking a peck of pickled peppers) because I have been pug-snuggled and pug-hugged. I have also played tug with a pug, and I love their faces -- I find pug mugs as cute as bugs in a rug.

Hope you dug that, and that it didn't bug you. I don't want to sound smug.

Hilarious and disturbing (unintended?) double meaning you have going on there. :shock:

Hilarious and disturbing (unintended?) double meaning you have going on there. :shock:

:lol: Totally unintended! My relationships with dogs have been purely platonic.

Go for South Asian (Indian subcontinent) or Middle Eastern ladies, they are the *experts* :)

Yeah, my coworker is from Pakistan and her mom has been doing eyebrow threading her entire life. She'll do it for me at a discount since I work with her daughter and she's amazing- my eyebrows have never looked better.

Go for South Asian (Indian subcontinent) or Middle Eastern ladies, they are the *experts* :)

Thanks! I'll make certain

Also, Cassia is graduating and they went to the railroad and took 814 pictures. Eight hundred and fourteen! These girls would put Miss Raquel to shame....

Sooooo modest...

Archived