IGNORED

A guy to call my own

dairyfreelife

This young "lady" wants a "gentleman" who'll be just like her and like all the same things she does, including loving all the same movies she does and same music and more. I notice that she does not write about the qualities she wants in a "guy" except being "Man of God." Now if he doesn't have these, that's okay, but these are what she dreams. :sigh:

snatchedfromthewind.blogspot.com/2012/05/just-thinking-about-guy-ill-someday.html

As I was reading I was thinking, "This girl must be Miss Raquel's twin.". And whose is the very first comment posted? Miss R. herself.

ETA: The picture of the marine at the tea party was kinda cute.

Hey, if you're a girl who's already setting herself up for disappointment by planning to become a brainless, submissive helpmeet, why not go for the gold and construct endless lists of impossible-to-meet qualifications? You're just going to end up in a loveless courtship anyway, so dream big while you can.

If she wants to learn to play guitar, why doesn't she learn, rather than hope for a husband who can teach her?

I wish she was writing about gowing and developing good qualities in herself, rather than what she wants in someone else. One must be happy as "me" before they can be happy as "we", that way if the "we" never happens, happiness still does.

Archived