IGNORED

Hmmm - FJ Field Research Opportunity?

GenerationCedarchip

I just saw in my email that Doug and company are going to be at the Christian Homeschoolers of PA convention this weekend. I wonder if any FJ-ers plan to infiltrate attend. I'd be curious to hear about it!

PA is a rather large state, whereabouts? Although I couldn't make it, as it's likely several hours away and I work weekends plus it's Mom-time on Sunday...

Huh, only 2 hours away. But again, work, Mother's Day, and the fact that as a 24yo unmarried girl going alone, I do not think I'd be very good at the undercover aspect of things. After all, where's my headship and our endless brood of children???

Huh, only 2 hours away. But again, work, Mother's Day, and the fact that as a 24yo unmarried girl going alone, I do not think I'd be very good at the undercover aspect of things. After all, where's my headship and our endless brood of children???

You could be a maiden of god looking for a courtship opportunity or some crap. I guess you'd need to bring yor dad though.

You could be a maiden of god looking for a courtship opportunity or some crap. I guess you'd need to bring yor dad though.

Lol. And 10 siblings to chaperone.

That's the BIG homeschool convention in PA. It is 5 hours away from me and its $50 to walk in the door or I would go. I am a homeschooling mom, but not THAT kind of homeschooling mom.

I'm all over this one. I'll see what I can find out. Sometime I should post about my experience meeting Sarah Mally back a few years ago...I talked to her while she was doing her makeup in a church bathroom before a homeschool conference began.

Archived