IGNORED

Mortons are having a conference

PBrooke

I swear, if I still lived in the South, I'd think about going. I'm incredibly curious what their answers are for some of these questions (well, I'm curious to see how frank and honest they'd actually be). Like the one about getting anything done when you have a baby every year. cbcconferences.blogspot.com/

EDIT: Ten bucks says their knowledge of "the Italian connection" - ie, family in the Italian culture - is entirely from the Campanas.

I would go too but that is when seniorpuglover graduates from high school and being home is going to be the very top of my list that week.

I really would go if I could 1.) afford it and 2.) be allowed to snaek under the radar but I doubt I could. They would toss me to the curb right quick.

Oh yeah. Guess my pixie haircut means I couldn't pass as easily anymore.

I suggest dressing like the FLDS and wear a wig that has been styled to look like FLDS. See if they catch the reference. If they dont, then just continue to play the part. I could not do this because I would be giggling before I finished introducing myself.

I would totally go - and I think my hair is getting long enough that I could get away with it - but I'm too broke to travel to Georgia right after my finals are over. Morton infiltration would be so intriguing!

Yeah if the wife wasn't due in the next few weeks I'd have loved to try and infiltrate. Coulda stopped at my sisters while I was down that way.

Archived