IGNORED

TV Series Suggestions?

Dinaberries

Jaynie TY for the tips. I'm in the US but much prefer UK teevee. I'm just finishing up Single Handed. I must reco Blackpool, which is a musical detective series. The mystery is credible, good plot, great characters and they all bust out in cheesy musical song and dance routines. I watched it free on You Tube but there may be other ways to access it.

I must in turn thank you for reminding me I've been meaning to watch Blackpool for about fifteen billion years. I think I saw the first episode but I have no idea why I didn't continue it, because it's right up my alley.

• 4 months later...

Elementary (A 'Sherlock Holmes reboot) is showing a lot of promise. It's only two episodes into the first season, but so far, so good. Bones is a favourite of mine. Also, Stargate, which aired on SyFy, was awesome!

I'm working through Parenthood on Netflix. It's a family 1 hour dramedy.

I'd also recommend Eureka- sci-fi, Arrested Development- comedy, Lie To Me- crime drama and Psych- crime comedy. Psych is probably my favorite show of the bunch.

If you liked 24, try the Last Resort. It is a combination of Star Trek, Crimson Tide with a little bit of Lost thrown in. It is a new series and has the potential to be great.

Archived