IGNORED

David and Priscilla's Wedding Pictures Up!

xReems

Is the groom disabled? He has a cane in one picture but not in the others.

IMG_9254.jpg

I left a comment and asked. :twisted: We'll see if I get an answer.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I am so lame - how do I unbreak the links? What do I sub for the dashes and spaces? In the past I have seen dot spelled out and fixed it. I guess I am not part of the in crowd!

Why do the flower girls get to wear sleeveless cute dresses, but the GD bride and bridesmaids have to have sleeves... I know I get it. Little girls aren't hot yet and their arms won't defraud...

Okay, I'm missing a link somewhere...where are the pics of David macking on Pris at the other wedding? I only saw a dozen or so pics (all of the wedding) at the Robert/Kendalyn site.

Wile-E-Coyote.jpg

I left a comment and asked. :twisted: We'll see if I get an answer.

This pic ^^^ deserves a spot on Awkward Family Photos.com

Also, here is the gross looking hair that David's mother was sporting:

CarpeDiemDavidPriscillabreathlessmoments.png

She could have at least brushed it!

OK I am so lame - how do I unbreak the links? What do I sub for the dashes and spaces? In the past I have seen dot spelled out and fixed it. I guess I am not part of the in crowd!

Just don't include the www. part. Then we can just copy and paste into the browser.

When you make a post you can there are some option boxes at the bottom - tick the one that says 'do not automatically parse URLs' and then nothing in your post will be turned into a link.

GET OFF THE FUCKING TRAIN TRACKS.

Why is this the new photography thing?

Yes this. Everyone that has gotten married in the past year has had pictures taken on the railroad track. What is up with that?

What is up with the photographer and having so much empty space in the pictures? Like the one of the groom acting like he can't walk, he looks small and the other people look tiny. All's I see is brick wall. It's not bad photography, but it's not something I'd pay for either.

In the UK you can get into serious trouble trespassing on the railway. Not only do the pictures look stupid, it is highly dangerous with some of the fastest lines reaching speeds of 180mph.

So looking at the pictures the Suze and the other escapee sister were bridesmaids, but the escapee brother (Daniel?) were not. Did he go to the wedding?

GET OFF THE FUCKING TRAIN TRACKS.

Why is this the new photography thing?

And isn't it like... SO 1997? A friend of mine applied for art school back then, and we took a lot of train track pictures for her application because we thought they'd be deep and artsy.

I'm going to be cynical and say that so many Duggars were in the wedding so that TLC would film it and foot some of the bill.

Naturally!

The flip-flop wearer is Rebecca I think (Rebekah? I'm not sure of the spelling ...) I know this, because I compared everyone's manicures.

edit for riffles :oops:

In the UK you can get into serious trouble trespassing on the railway. Not only do the pictures look stupid, it is highly dangerous with some of the fastest lines reaching speeds of 180mph.

So looking at the pictures the Suze and the other escapee sister were bridesmaids, but the escapee brother (Daniel?) were not. Did he go to the wedding?

Daniel and Candice were there. If you go back a few pages on Smuggar's Instagram, there's a pic of Priscilla's family and Daniel is on the far right hand side of her. What's interesting is that Candice was not included in the family pic. Another thing I don't understand is why Daniel and Candice were not included as a groomsmen and bridesmaid.

And isn't it like... SO 1997? A friend of mine applied for art school back then, and we took a lot of train track pictures for her application because we thought they'd be deep and artsy.

This. It's not a new thing, it's so ten years ago. I think girls I knew had some of their senior pictures taken on train tracks.

I guess I shouldn't be too shocked, but those bridesmaids dresses were awful. I think it's because they were just ill-fitted and no one actually had a bodice area so they were boxy. I wonder if they made them themselves, which would explain the lack of things like DARTS that would make them actually fit.

As far as Anna--I was surprised that her dress was a little shorter, but I don't think she's pregnant. Most women who were skinny before they had kds end up w/ 'pouches' and if she's still breastfeeding Michael that would explain why it looks like she's wearing the worst bra in the world under her dress. She looks less pregnant in these pictures than she did in the other ones that you guys posted. I think perhaps that she just can't lose the baby weight if she's breastfeeding and pregnant all of the time.

Sigh. The bridesmaid dresses.

GIRR-ELLEZ. An iron is your best friend if you insist on making your own dresses. Only one looks like it actually fits. The rest are hideous. Too high and wide in the shoulder, no pressing while sewing. Lining showing. Anna has spots on the lower front and mid back of hers.

For the person upthread who mentioned that darts would have helped - 'fraid not. That is what the Princess seams are supposed to do.

And yes, would it be too hard to brush the hair and pin it into a nice chignon at back, Mother of's? Or whack it off then.

Guest LilaFowler

Jana looks pretty. It's weird (but nice) to see her doing that kissy face pose since she's always so serious.

Are the flower girls Priscilla's nieces? Because they definitely look like Kellers.

The two little girls that look almost like twins are Rebekah's girls. They are really cute! Then there is Johannah Duggar and Esther's (the oldest Keller sister) oldest daughter..

Archived