IGNORED

David and Priscilla's Wedding Pictures Up!

xReems

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The train tracks look stupid, why would they do that?

I've seen it a lot in engagement, wedding, and senior photos.

"Love is not passion. It is the pulse of sacrifice."

That is the quote above the pictures on the first website.

Am I the only one who finds that depressing?

The two little girls that look almost like twins are Rebekah's girls. They are really cute! Then there is Johannah Duggar and Esther's (the oldest Keller sister) oldest daughter..

Thanks for that! I see a lot of Mackynzie in Rebekah's twins, which is why I was sure they were Kellers.

Pris' looks very.. erm.. orange, when compared to the bridesmaids :lol:

I was thinking the same thing.

I wondered that but I think the cane belongs to the man in the scooter, and the groom is just being funny. If he needed a cane he couldn't hold Priscilla like he does on the train tracks.

Is it just me, or does anyone else not find this at all funny or cute?

I wondered that but I think the cane belongs to the man in the scooter, and the groom is just being funny. If he needed a cane he couldn't hold Priscilla like he does on the train tracks.

Not funny. At all. Someone doesn't get to choose to be disabled. It's not funny to single someone out for something like this for something they have no say or control over. Especially the pose. It would have been questionable if he'd used the cane with a top hat and was dancing, maybe funny because it could be a Gene Kelly spoon, but maybe not because it could be taken as "see what I can do that you can't," but c'mon, he's standing in a "cripple" pose imitating someone who can't walk well.

Aside from that bad photo, the photography looks nice, and the bridesmaid dresses are soooo close to being nice, but the squareness of the neckline and the asymmetrical waists are too old for those girls.

First of all I really think Priscilla is gorgeous and made a beautiful bride.

But what I'm really confused about is the flower girls - why do Rebecca's girls have one type of dress with red sashes and are in most of the group shots alone and then the other girls join in for just one picture. I've seen fundy weddings where they have all the little girls just pick a white dress, but all of them were at least included in all the photos - just seems like she's got 2 "official" flower girls and the rest are kindof stand-ins.

Not funny. At all. Someone doesn't get to choose to be disabled. It's not funny to single someone out for something like this for something they have no say or control over. Especially the pose. It would have been questionable if he'd used the cane with a top hat and was dancing, maybe funny because it could be a Gene Kelly spoon, but maybe not because it could be taken as "see what I can do that you can't," but c'mon, he's standing in a "cripple" pose imitating someone who can't walk well.

I guess the only way I could cut that photo some slack is if it were an inside joke between the groom and that man. Like, maybe he used to play with his cane as a child or something? At least, that is what I'm hoping....but it does look horribly offensive from an outside perspective.

Guest Anonymous

I thought the same thing. Do you think her hair is thinning? It kind of looks like it might be. I wonder if she's afraid of messing with it too much lest it fall out even more... (?)

Or maybe fundies have such little regard for attractiveness that nobody had the heart to tell her...

I guess the only way I could cut that photo some slack is if it were an inside joke between the groom and that man. Like, maybe he used to play with his cane as a child or something? At least, that is what I'm hoping....but it does look horribly offensive from an outside perspective.

I kind of took it as "I'm getting married, I must be an old man now." Not saying that it's not offensive, I just saw it as more of an elderly reference with the hand on the back.

Seems that this would be a good photo to not share with the world or to give a brief explanation, if that's the case. I'm not particularly sensitive to offensive things, but this photo gets me.

Archived