IGNORED

Arndt TV Project

Stanley

I'd never watch it if it were a show, there's no hook, just a lot of cliched scenes. And why was Papa Arndt falling every thirty seconds? Does his character have equilibrium problems?

The woman with the young boy sounded more like she was trying to wake him up for school.

Oooh, can we pair of an Arndt boy with Sarah? Do they have any of her age?

They are far to liberal. If Papa Maxwell has to give up his cash source, they sure as heck better never have fun!

Oh my. I just skimmed through it because it was so boring. But Papa Arndt falling down all the time, made no sense. Especially when one of the son's offered him a ride and then he just fell back and the son just sat there and stared at him? And the one woman screaming "In Jesus name! Open his airways!" at the little boy. Oh good grief.

They live in a beautiful place. That is pretty much the only good thing I can muster up to say about it.

TOTAL snooze fest, and yes, why was he falling down all the time? Also, why is the dad the one to meet a women, can't one of the Arndt sons at least pretend they are able to meet a girl in the film (since it seems out of the question in real life)? Totally agree about the ugly shade of pink lipstick on the mom. When he was finally able to open the barn door and walk in I almost expected to see a scene of Jesus and the manger, lol. :lol:

at least a scene of Jesus in the manger might have included a birth, or some cute animals. Maybe soem blinged out wise men? SOMETHING might have happened.

I am now so totally confused. I clicked on this:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VMDpz0DaJ8&feature=related

and have many questions:

Did an Arndt son catch a glimpse of boobie in the bride's dressing room?

How come the bride is dressed so Nike-ly and yet the parents do the whole "stand on stage and pray to 'Father just bless them Lord be with them'"?

Who hangs drapes in a church?

Where's the church's cross? (Never mind, i know the answer to that, it's not important because it just muddies up the beautiful Law with that pesky old Gospel)

Do the Arndts own any other music? Sounds like the background melody was the same as in Vacuous Valley?

How can the Arndts do such nice editing on the wedding featurette and such a lousy job on Vine Vague-ity?

Back to the Vine Valley piece -- the lady asks if the gent has a pain in his "upper thigh" and that's scandalous enough, but then he replies, "north of there." Wha-ut???? Are the Arndts .... earthy?

Also on Vine Valley, at least the signs are clear: Bad guys have facial hair. Takes me back to 1958 when you knew the bad cowboys because of their black hats. Truth.

The Arndts are a total puzzle to me. But they bring out my snark like nobody else, bless their hearts!

Archived