IGNORED

Doug's sister changes her name.

FJismyheadship

For professional reasons. So if you want to find her her name on facebook is now Alessandra Rossi-Fillipi. I really like her. She is awesome and im still trying to understand how their parents produced a crazy patriarch and a talented successful kick ass woman who followed her dreams.

She is really AWESOME.. and I'm glad that she goes her way. Wonder what Dougie tells his daughters about their aunts.

She is really AWESOME.. and I'm glad that she goes her way. Wonder what Dougie tells his daughters about their aunts.

He'll probably shun her from his children, if it's not done already...He'll likely use her as an example of a "wayward Jezabel" not to be emulated, lest they want to be cut from Dougie and his wife's lives.

I hope that Dougie's daughters see a great, professional woman doing things her way and choose to contact her in the future if they desire to leave "Dougie's umbrella of authority".

He'll probably shun her from his children, if it's not done already...He'll likely use her as an example of a "wayward Jezabel" not to be emulated, lest they want to be cut from Dougie and his wife's lives.

I hope that Dougie's daughters see a great, professional woman doing things her way and choose to contact her in the future if they desire to leave "Dougie's umbrella of authority".

thats what I hope too, but I'm not sure whether they are close enough to her, to feel the urge to call her.. although I think its much easier for fundie girls to leave the cult, when they have relatives that live a worldy life. (just like Suze Keller has in her older sister Rebekah and in her brother Daniel!!)

Archived