IGNORED

The newest Romney Gaffe!

narcoleption reflux

I'm in Michigan and it's an open primary. My husband and I are debating on whether we should go and vote. I told him, I'd vote for Romney, because I'd explode if I tried to cast a ballot for santorum. Hubby's pissed about Romney and the "let auto companies go bankrupt" thing.

Eh. We have a few hours to decide if we wander to the polls in our decidedly overwhelming liberal democrat area. It would be interesting to see how many other people decided to vote.

This seriously makes me sad and scared.

“Even people within the Republican establishment are going to start rethinking their support, and money could start moving toward Santorum.’’

Santorum, a former Pennsylvania senator, is counting on that.

“You have an opportunity here in Michigan to shock the country,’’ Santorum said on Saturday at a Tea Party forum in Troy.

I'm already shocked, Frothy.

I know so many sane conservatives, what is going on here? Why are so many people voting for Santorum when he says such crazy and oppressive religious stuff?

My husband is Republican (although, according to that political compass test he is actually moderate, maybe that makes a difference?) and he thinks Santorum is crazy in a dangerous way. So it is not just the lefties.

Santorum will lose in the general election. The Democrats are gaining women's support, probably thanks to Santorum. And not only are more voters women than men, the women are more likely to vote.

I'm just wondering how the hell a guy who lost his Senate seat by the largest margin in his state's history is being taken so seriously. And has said that he will turn the country Catholic and that Protestants aren't true Christians. I don't get it at all.

emmiedahl - You are correct, it's NOT just the lefties that don't like Santorum. My fiance is Republican, conservative, and Catholic, but he can't stand Santorum and has said he will not be voting at all in this election.

We have had several conversations that basically boil down to the fact that the Republicans don't have any candidate that is truly capable of winning the general election come November.

Santorum will lose in the general election. The Democrats are gaining women's support, probably thanks to Santorum. And not only are more voters women than men, the women are more likely to vote.

I'm just wondering how the hell a guy who lost his Senate seat by the largest margin in his state's history is being taken so seriously. And has said that he will turn the country Catholic and that Protestants aren't true Christians. I don't get it at all.

this has been a question on my mind ever since I saw him in the running, why did he lose his senate seat? why should anyone vote him as prez if he can't even hang on to a senate seat? so many questions so few answers

this has been a question on my mind ever since I saw him in the running, why did he lose his senate seat? why should anyone vote him as prez if he can't even hang on to a senate seat? so many questions so few answers

My husband is a republican watching the race very closely. he would never vote for santorum. His opinion is that if Santorum wins any of the next 4 states then it will get ugly for him.

From what I understand Santorum lost for a few reasons. He ran on the same old values, anti-abortion platform he is talking up right now and at the time Penn the top issue was the economy. People wanted a candidate that was going to deal with the real economic issues in their state. Rick's second problem was he had all but left Penn. He was living basically full time in VA. He rarely came back to Penn and people felt he was out of touch. Then the cherry on top was Rick billing hundreds of thousands of dollars to the local PA school district for his kids cyber school program when he was living in VA. Local taxpayers got fed up.

Now what I would like to know is why Piers Morgan loves Rick so much. I only scan in during commericals but Piers is so pro Santorum like he is the savior of the country.

Archived