IGNORED

Why I'm not "Godly"

FJismyheadship

Reason one. I year pants. Reason two. I work. Three my boss is male. Four i spend most of the time ALONE with him. And if is not a relative. Five. I get to do cool shiv like kicking down walls... And i LOVE it! I get to tear stuff up. I get to get dirty. I get to learn about construction work and renovating houses. Also i live alone and in single. Most of the time I an a girly girl. But i also love tearing stuff up without getting in trouble and getting dirty. The fundher would hate me.

Reason one. I year pants. Reason two. I work. Three my boss is male. Four i spend most of the time ALONE with him. And if is not a relative. Five. I get to do cool shiv like kicking down walls... And i LOVE it! I get to tear stuff up. I get to get dirty. I get to learn about construction work and renovating houses. Also i live alone and in single. Most of the time I an a girly girl. But i also love tearing stuff up without getting in trouble and getting dirty. The fundher would hate me.

:?

...Dna?

Doggie, I reckon based on word substitution FMJ is on a smartphone with autocorrect enabled.

Mine had autocorrect but I had to turn it off. It was utterly confusing. Like predictive text. I had a phone with that and it substituted "sinning" for "phoning" and "nun" for "mum". So instead of me saying "hello mum i'll be phoning u tonight" it would say "hello nun i'll be sinning u tonight".

Doggie, I reckon based on word substitution FMJ is on a smartphone with autocorrect enabled.

Mine had autocorrect but I had to turn it off. It was utterly confusing. Like predictive text. I had a phone with that and it substituted "sinning" for "phoning" and "nun" for "mum". So instead of me saying "hello mum i'll be phoning u tonight" it would say "hello nun i'll be sinning u tonight".

I have a phone with it, and I have never come up with anything so... butchered. Although I did accidentally send my friend a text that said "lustily visionary" when I was trying to say hello.

I have a phone with it, and I have never come up with anything so... butchered. Although I did accidentally send my friend a text that said "lustily visionary" when I was trying to say hello.

LOL! Getting a text like that would make my day!

This was a really old style predictive text phone, not a smartphone. I don't think they are as stupid any more. My friend back in the day had one that substituted last used word or somesuch and once sent out a message saying "r u coming to Thatcherism party tonite" instead of "r u coming to this party tonite". It didn't sound very enticing ;)

Aurora, totally! My mum was fairly surprised too :D

I wouldn't be godly either. Although I homeschool my children-which gives me god points, my bad ways would totally destroy my holy ones

1. Because she has painful, irregular periods, my husband and I agreed our daughter should be put on the pill.

2. My husband and I make decisions together.

3. One time, I had sex with a young man only because he was a virgin and wanted to experience sex. It was a "Why not?" moment and had NO emotional connection beyond friendship.

4. My husband and I had sex on our first date

5. I paid for a few of my dates with husband

6. I don't think that adults have the right to NOT be offended.

Gah! I swear I can type. It was late and I was on my phone. I wasnt really paying close attention. I will edit it when i get to a computer. Sorry you guys!

Gah! I swear I can type. It was late and I was on my phone. I wasnt really paying close attention. I will edit it when i get to a computer. Sorry you guys!

I was hoping you would tell us you were drunk.

Don't worry about it. :)

My Christian friend says I'm not Godly, because ultimately God didn't choose me. After all, if He'd moved my heart in the right direction, then I would want to follow Him, but, as it is, I think He's a myth.

BTW, she figures this is the same reason that God answers her prayers to help her 4th grader learn long division while allowing other 9 year old Christians throughout the world to starve. He moves in mysterious ways, yo, but she pleases Him, apparently.

I had a friends who meant to text her mom "I got the job" but she mistyped and got autocorrected to "I got the HIV"

its a good thing I swallowed my water before I read that :lol:

I had a friends who meant to text her mom "I got the job" but she mistyped and got autocorrected to "I got the HIV"

:clap: :lol: Best auto correct EVER. I often spell "don't know" as "donno" when I'm texting/IMing my fiance and whenever I type on our tablet to him I end up at least once with "I Connor". Never fails to amuse me because, yes, I am that much of a loser.

LOL! Getting a text like that would make my day!

This was a really old style predictive text phone, not a smartphone. I don't think they are as stupid any more. My friend back in the day had one that substituted last used word or somesuch and once sent out a message saying "r u coming to Thatcherism party tonite" instead of "r u coming to this party tonite". It didn't sound very enticing ;)

Aurora, totally! My mum was fairly surprised too :D

You should check out damnyouautocorrect.com if you haven't already.

Why I'm not godly:

1) I had premarital sex

2) I had it knowing the relationship wouldn't last and I wasn't in love

3) I'm on the pill

4) I'm prochoice

5) I very rarely wear dresses

6) I've lived outside the home with male housemates

7) I'm an atheist - kind of a big one :lol:

Oh i forgot about the premarital sex! Also just for the lulz i played the song "The Masochism Tango" for my friends my dad and my brother. A Godly girl shouldnt know such heinous songs!

Oh i forgot about the premarital sex! Also just for the lulz i played the song "The Masochism Tango" for my friends my dad and my brother. A Godly girl shouldnt know such heinous songs!

Well, Tom Lehrer is very good at non-Godly songs:

_YcGRNmkB00

You should check out damnyouautocorrect.com if you haven't already.

I wonder if the duggars just disable it... can you imagine the time they have to spend in the prayer closet for sending inappropriate stuff?

Being-semi-religious, I don't understand the term "Godly." Nobody can be like God if you believe in Him, only God can be like God. It makes no sense when people praise other people for being "Godly", because I feel if they were truly religious they wouldn't compare themselves to God, but wish to serve Him and help others. *shrugs* But what do I know? I'm a semi-religious Roman Catholic that prays every night and reads the Bible on Sundays but doesn't go to Sunday mass to listen to the sausage fest preach, LE GASP! :o

Archived