IGNORED

Premarital Sex in the S'morton church crowd.

lexiloumarie

The D.' (Keni with the cute sister Bella) posted about the parents anniversary. Married 17 years, with a 19 year old bio son. Apparently it's okay when they do it, just not for the kids. :roll:

chocolatehugsandkisses.blogspot.com/

The D.' (Keni with the cute sister Bella) posted about the parents anniversary. Married 17 years, with a 19 year old bio son. Apparently it's okay when they do it, just not for the kids. :roll:

Well obviously... They did it so they know their kids will most definitely regret it. I meaning, seeing as they can read their kids minds and see their futures and all...

Well obviously... They did it so they know their kids will most definitely regret it. I meaning, seeing as they can read their kids minds and see their futures and all...

It's gotta be fun to be the oldest kid. "Sorry son, we love you and all but we regret concieving you. No hard feelings. "

It's gotta be fun to be the oldest kid. "Sorry son, we love you and all but we regret concieving you. No hard feelings. "

No doubt. I'd hate to be in that position.

They must have been very young since they met 21 years ago in 8th grade. It would seem that if their son is 19 he was born when they were in 10th grade. Were they fundies then, or changed after?

They must have been very young since they met 21 years ago in 8th grade. It would seem that if their son is 19 he was born when they were in 10th grade. Were they fundies then, or changed after?

It took me a second there, looking at the header on that site, to realize that two of the photos were the parents. They are so young.

It took me a second there, looking at the header on that site, to realize that two of the photos were the parents. They are so young.

She was 16, he 15 when they had their first baby. Too bad MTV wasn't around then. But to their credit they are still together, proof that not all young teen marriages lead to disaster.

I'm guessing the full out fundieness came after, but idk. They seemed kinda normal in all the really old pictures they've posted.

He's not that bad looking, actually ;)

She, on the other hand, looks a bit worn out in some photos. Maybe it's just her eyes but she looks tired and a bit sad to me.

Archived