IGNORED

Smith/Morton/Sanders Connection

Turning-A-New-Leaf

Can any explain the Smith/Morton/Sanders connection ?

I know the Wissmann/Beasley/Grady/Rehm connection, but am not familiar with the other, I have looked at their blogs, but it is a little confusing to follow.

I don't remember all of the names, but I'm sure someone else will come along and answer.

Darthy (Dorothy) Morton married Noah Sanders. She's the only Sanders connection.

Two of the Morton boys married Smith girls.

And I want to say a Smith boy married a Morton but I'm not really sure about that one.

Ok here goes

Katie Morton married Alan Smith

Michael Morton married Kressant Smith

Wesley Morton married Rachael Smith

Dorothy Morton married Noah Sanders

Somewhat OT, but I see from the Cleve-Lise nuptial photos, that Sam Morton appears to be of an age and hotness to do some serious defrauding now.

Somewhat OT, but I see from the Cleve-Lise nuptial photos, that Sam Morton appears to be of an age and hotness to do some serious defrauding now.

He's getting there - he only just turned 15, but I've been saying for about a year now that he seems to have gotten the same combo of genes as Cleve. He definitely has potential. Then again, older brother Wes married just after he turned 18, so maybe the girls are already counting down the days on this one. I imagine if I were someone like Grace S. (who turns 16 in a few months) I'd be sneaking covert looks.

Also, LL at vitafamiliae.com was a Sanders but married outside these families. She is apparently the child of a first marriage for Daddy Sanders.

Question here: Are any others in the Sanders brood from this first marriage or are all the rest from the second, current marriage? Does anyone know what happened to the first marriage? Was it D-I-V-O-R-C-E?

[Edited for clarity]

Also, LL at vitafamiliae.com was a Sanders but married outside these families. She is apparently the child of a first marriage for Daddy Sanders.

Question here: Are any others in the Sanders brood from this first marriage or are all the rest from the second, current marriage? Does anyone know what happened to the first marriage? Was it D-I-V-O-R-C-E?

[Edited for clarity]

LL is the only one from the first marriage. It appears that it was divorce, but I haven't been able to find any details on it - just a brief mention or two of her mother on LL's blog, so she appears to have been alive at least a few years back. It's also not entirely clear whether LL lived with her father after the divorce (she went to public school, so if she went the whole way through that raises the question of whether Noah and Abbi ever went), but she certainly seems to have been close with him, and appears in at least some pictures from when the oldest Sanders kids were toddlers.

Archived