IGNORED

Amy Duggar and "compromising photos"

breaker

Sorry if this has already posted, I did a quick search but didn't see anything.

A Bettendorf woman is charged with extortion for trying to get Discovery Communications, Inc., to pay her money to not release "intimate" photos of a show's cast member, according to documents released this week.

Teresa Hunt, no age given, is charged in U.S. District Court, Davenport, with one count of extortion. Discovery Communications is the parent company of the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, TLC and several other cable television networks.

Hunt requested that Discovery cancel the TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" or pay her $10,000, otherwise she would release photos of a cast member in "apparently intimate situations" with a musician to a national magazine, an affidavit unsealed this week states.

According to the affidavit:

An envelope examined by the FBI was addressed to Discovery Communications in Silver Springs, Md., with a return address of "Teresa Hunt" in Bettendorf. Enclosed in the envelope were three items - a business card, a typed letter and a handwritten note.

The business card was for a business named Perfect Pictures and bore the name Teresa Sullivan Hunt.

The typed letter describes Hunt's professional relationship with a musician who performs in Branson, Mo. Hunt describes him as a single 56-year-old man and provides details of him having an affair with a cast member from the "19 Kids and Counting" show.

Hunt claims to have intimate photographs of the individuals.

On the handwritten note, Hunt writes, "You new to get ... off of ‘19 and Counting.' Cancel that show or pay me off from exposing this story to the National Magazines."

http://qctimes.com/news/local/crime-and ... 963f4.html

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa. :shock:

I really doubt she really has such a picture.

Edit: Though a musician in Branson... Amy... not completely inconceivable.

Oooh, this is like a blind item on a gossip blog! I'm going to go with J'chelle and one of the Oak Ridge Boys.

Oooh, this is like a blind item on a gossip blog! I'm going to go with J'chelle and one of the Oak Ridge Boys.

I nearly spat tea all over my laptop! :lol:

Seriously, if such picture were not a fake, I'm with those betting on Amy. Maybe it's Wayne Newton...or it could be Tony Orlando.

Knock Three Times is now officially stuck in my head.

Maybe she'll leak them out of spite now? Hopefully they'll come out at her trial.

Of course 'intimate' for the Duggars is a full on frontal hug, so it's probably nothing.

Ooh, I love a good scandal! I'd love to think this was why Jana was sent to JTTH, but my money's on Amy or her mom. Deanna had a singing gig there if I recall correctly. Plenty of time and opportunity to get to know someone - really get to KNOW them, in the biblical sense.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see pictures of a single cast member being scandalous. It must be a married person, implied by the phrasing "having an affair."

A Duggar daughter having a sexual relationship would be pretty scandalous. Also affair could mean that the musician is married.

I agree with ThisOlGirl this totally has a blind item vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if Famy or Deanna had an affair with someone and this could be the nail in the coffin of 19KAC.

Amy's got a sugar daddy?

MTV's True Life did an episode on sugar babies and there was one young woman similar to Amy. She was in her 20's and hoping to make it in the music business. Her sugar daddy was paying for demos and singing lessons. I can see Amy doing the same thing.

Archived