IGNORED

Amy Duggar and "compromising photos"

breaker

Famy tweeted "thanks for support" during the scandal... I remember we discussed some webstagram pics she posted with an older guy and speculated who he was...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first comment makes me :angry-cussing:

The Duggars are producing intelligent, well-educated, and well-behaved children. We need more people like that in the world. It's a shame that in the name of curbing overpopulation, the smarter and kinder people on planet earth are giving way to the coarser and less intelligent, who have no problem breeding recklessly.

The first comment makes me :angry-cussing:

Doesn't this person realize that this is what the Duggars and other fundies are trying to do? Idiot. Not you, emmiedahl, the poster who posted the first comment. :x

I was like intelligent? well-behaved? educated? Are we watching the same show?

And by "smarter and kinder", the poster probably means "white."

I was like intelligent? well-behaved? educated? Are we watching the same show?

And by "smarter and kinder", the poster probably means "white."

Gee, whutz wrung wit you guyz. They be towts the smertest! Ok, I cant write like that anymore.

They're definitely intelligent, well behaved etc. Thats why they get to point out that they dont ride the "short bus."

The "short bus" comment alone completely disproves the point.

Intelligent - totally, thats why he thought it was a good idea

well behaved - definitely. He's a grown man with 2 kids playing with an iphone while driving

Well educated - Yeah... about that... My dog knows more about the world!

Am I the only one who thinks Amy might have invented/planted this scandal to draw attention to herself and bring up her Q ratings?

Am I the only one who thinks Amy might have invented/planted this scandal to draw attention to herself and bring up her Q ratings?

I do think Amy is an attention whore, but I don't see her planting a "scandal" for attention.

Is it Opposite day? Nobody told me.

I just laugh at these comments. :lol: really ? I dont think the younger kids are that well-behaved. I hardly call College Plus! and Wisdom Booklets a good education. And would this commentor want all families to control their kids well into adulthood?

I just laugh at these comments. :lol: really ? I dont think the younger kids are that well-behaved. I hardly call College Plus! and Wisdom Booklets a good education.

I always laugh at those comments about the Duggar kids being intelligent and well-behaved. The Duggars' homeschooling curriculum is a joke and none of the older kids except for John David have work skills.

I kind of feel badly for Amy (and I don't really want to). She is a twit, but it must suck to have your name dragged through the mud if you haven't done anything - and yes, I know she signed on when she has been riding JB's coat tails for a few years now. She has been really quiet; no instagrams or facebook action lately - not sure about twitter, as I don't tweet.

Was on the local news this evening. Just a blurb about the Duggars being blackmailed. No mention of Amy, the compromised Duggar. Lots of pictures of the outside of the compound.

I apologize if this has been posted, but I just saw on the news feed that a lady was arrested for an extortion attempt on the Duggars. She claims to have photographs of a cast member in a compromising position with a 56 year old man.

I wish she had sold the photos to a tabloid. Now we may never know!

Just caught ABC Evening News with a promo for Good Morning America tomorrow, Wednesday, with a story about the Duggar Extortion scheme, so check it out

Just saw a teaser promo for Wednesday's Good Morning America for the FAMY/Extortion scandal...... very interesting GMA and not Today is running the story.

Wednesday (tomorrow) Good Morning America, NOT Today, will be airing a story about FAMY, the musucian and the extortionist during the show- Diane Sawyer just gave the teaser promo.

Even if Amy slept with the man, I am not certain why this woud be news. She has never said that she upholds all her uncle and aunt's beliefs. I don't think that she has made any comment about her sex life .

If one of the Duggar children are having an affair, that might be news.

Jezebel linked to this story today:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/duggar-family-member-speaks-extortion-plot-162000366.html

This is the first I've heard of this Big News Controversy :roll: and I'm wondering what ya'll think. Iowa woman is crazy like Justin Bieber's "baby mama", or that perhaps there are photos of Famy out there getting it on with her music producer friend? I could see either situation being the truth.

Archived