Amy Duggar and "compromising photos"

breaker

Quoting my own post to add what Teresa said in the comments at that site:

Teresa Hunt

Davenport, IA

September 27, 2010

Tribute to John Denver (James Garrett)

Little Opry Theatre, IMAX Complex

I've seen this show several times in the past three years and it is just as wonderful as it was the first time I saw it. James Garrett has an amazing voice, is an excellent guitarist, and he has a special gift of being able to interact with the audience. The personal stories he tells about John Denver only add to the tremendous amount of talent on his stage.

I put off having ankle surgery just to fly to Branson to hear Steve Weisberg play with James. It was well worth the trip. Hearing stories from one of John's original band members made the show even more special. The talent in this show is so amazing that I feel this show should not only win the "Best Morning Show" in Branson, but it should win the best "Headliner Show".

This show is the only reason I keep returning to Branson year after year. There are a few other great shows in Branson which I enjoy, but no other show is as wonderful as the "John Denver Tribute Show.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Famy saying that she was "ripped off" in her first foray into country music, but I'm not sure whether that happened in Branson or Nashville (where her current so-called "single" was recorded a couple of months ago).

If true, my money is definitely on her. She's always struck me as a complete sham of a Christian and a person in general.

I remember Famy saying that she was "ripped off" in her first foray into country music, but I'm not sure whether that happened in Branson or Nashville (where her current so-called "single" was recorded a couple of months ago).

If true, my money is definitely on her. She's always struck me as a complete sham of a Christian and a person in general.

I sort of remember hearing about that. I think Famy has probably used different ways to try break into the country music biz. She has tried to using her relatives' TV show as a method but that hasn't helped her. Famy isn't really the type of singer a major label would want.

I agree I've always found Famy to be a sham. I remember somewhere here said that she always has different boyfriend every week or something and then she would pretend to be the perfect Christian. Then there was the FB fight with Anna's sister.

Well this is interesting. A psycho fan perhaps?

facebook.com/19KidsandCounting/posts/10150163560520521

I think it's a different Teresa Hunt. Searching the maiden name as well came up with this profile facebook.com/profile.php?id=532337849 - she definitely seems a little off.

The James Garrett/Famy thing seems very plausible. According to his facebook, TLC filmed a show with him & the Duggars back in November that was set to air in March (maybe why no schedule has been released).

There's also this: http://lynnmcleod.com/upload/Media/MediaReleaseNB.pdf

"When [Amy]'s in Branson, she always performs as a guest on one of James [Garrett]’s shows."

I think it's a different Teresa Hunt. Searching the maiden name as well came up with this profile facebook.com/profile.php?id=532337849 - she definitely seems a little off.

Yes, I think this Teresa Hunt is more likely. She works in Moline, IL. Isn't Bettendorf, IA just across the river from Moline? The other Teresa Hunt is in AL.

edited to spell Teresa the way she does.

And here's Teresa Hunt with James Garrett, link not broken because it's Facebook:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=128845037849&set=a.5736322849.6902.532337849&type=3&theater

If James Garrett was in John Denver's band, then that makes him pretty old...too old for Famy. He's also too handsome for a Deana.

So Amy's mom is cheating on her hubby and that's grounds for the show to get axed? Jim-bob's a politician. He'll spin it so he wins!

I don't see how anything that Amy coud do would endanger the show. They might no longer allow her tv time but most viewers don't expect her to follow the abstinence line in the same fashion that her cousins do. Now if one of the Duggar kids has an affair with an older man, that would make the Duggar's look very hyprocritical. However, I don't think that any of the girls would be allowed private access to a fifty year old man. John David or Joshua might secretly be homosexual.

I agree Amy or Deanna having an affair really wouldn't endanger the show that much but it would tarnish the Boob and family's reputation a bit.

I am betting on Amy. And if those pictures were not taken with her permission, I am going to have a lot of hate for the person who released them.

Hell, even there was permission--I doubt it was permission to give them to the national media.

I don't see how anything that Amy coud do would endanger the show. They might no longer allow her tv time but most viewers don't expect her to follow the abstinence line in the same fashion that her cousins do. Now if one of the Duggar kids has an affair with an older man, that would make the Duggar's look very hyprocritical. However, I don't think that any of the girls would be allowed private access to a fifty year old man. John David or Joshua might secretly be homosexual.

^This!

She's not really a cast member, more like a hanger-on. I was so hoping it was one of the Duggars. Oh, well, a girl can dream.

Didn't the Duggars to Branson to one of Amy or Deanna's performances? I kind of remember it being discussed here that they were spotted in Branson. Maybe one of the Duggar girls or Michelle slept with James.

I think if the pics were anything at all, Teresa Hunt would be asking for a heck of a lot more than 10K. It's probably just a pic of somebody side-hugging a singer.

I think if the pics were anything at all, Teresa Hunt would be asking for a heck of a lot more than 10K. It's probably just a pic of somebody side-hugging a singer.

She would have gone to the tabloids to get more money.

Exactly. This same woman sued John Deere for sexual harassment and lost, still works there.

My first thought was that it must be a photo of a Duggar girl holding some boy's hand (a boy she's not courting that is). What a scandal that would be!

If there was a photo, we won't know now. Dumb lady should have told Discovery she has a photo she's going to sell and she is giving them first crack at purchasing. That would have been legal.

I'm betting on Famy, she comes off as the type who doesn't care what today's doings bring tommorow. I also really doubt JBoob would allow a man withen 10 feet of any of his daughters and not be there himself. No way would it be a Duggar girl.

]I'm betting on Famy, she comes off as the type who doesn't care what today's doings bring tommorow. I also really doubt JBoob would allow a man withen 10 feet of any of his daughters and not be there himself. No way would it be a Duggar girl.

That is pretty much Famy's attitude/personality. At this point it's hard to tell if Teresa's claims about having sex pictures of a 19KAC cast member with that guy are true. But I wouldn't put it past Famy to try sleep her way into the country music business.

If there is truth to Teresa's claims and if pictures surface somewhere it would taint Famy's reputation. Based on her instagram pictures it seems she is working as a nanny or something. I could see her employers being disappointed.

If the guy was not married, Amy/whoeveritwas has done nothing wrong. And even if he was married--it's his bad, not hers.

There is nothing wrong with a woman, even a Christian woman, having consensual sex with another adult. If anyone views her differently for it, shame on them.

If the guy was not married, Amy/whoeveritwas has done nothing wrong. And even if he was married--it's his bad, not hers.

There is nothing wrong with a woman, even a Christian woman, having consensual sex with another adult. If anyone views her differently for it, shame on them.

If one party is married it's not his or her bad, it's their bad, unless one party has been lied to.

It depends on who her employers are. Even when I was a Christian, I wouldn't have expected my nanny(never had one, by the way) to abide by my beliefs. Even if she was a Christian, what she did on her time would have been her own business. Only another gothard follower would be upset with that their nanny might have slept with a man that they don't know on her off hours.

Archived