IGNORED

Amy Duggar and "compromising photos"

breaker

I have a less popular view on adultery, I know. I see the married person as the sole wrong party. The "other woman" has no contract in the marriage, and men often tell them lies about the nature of the marriage. Ditto if the woman is cheating. And, yes, I have been cheated on, I told the guy to hit the trail and go have a beautiful life with his mistress. I have no hard feelings toward her.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if this has already posted, I did a quick search but didn't see anything.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/crime-and ... 963f4.html

NEW -of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being

KNEW-to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty

*from dictionary.com

I hate when people use the wrong word.

I have a less popular view on adultery, I know. I see the married person as the sole wrong party. The "other woman" has no contract in the marriage, and men often tell them lies about the nature of the marriage. Ditto if the woman is cheating. And, yes, I have been cheated on, I told the guy to hit the trail and go have a beautiful life with his mistress. I have no hard feelings toward her.

The other woman may not have a contract in the marriage but she has a moral responsibility not to hurt another woman. I hold both parties wrong.

Discovery needs to release the photo and end any speculation.

Discovery would not like me having such a photo. It would never occur to me to exort them for money or sell the photos to a tabloid. Instead, I would publish it on this site for free and allow you all to use the photo anyway you see fit.

Although chances are, the photo probably doesn't show anything that we would consider bad.

It will be famy. Its not something that would end the show anyway. In the real world nobody would care, but it would be embarressing for the duggars. I think its about time famy was given the boot anyway. She's annoying. The show used to be good but now its a vehicle to preach. Its not about real life in a huge family anymore, its look what freebie is next.

It will be famy. Its not something that would end the show anyway. In the real world nobody would care, but it would be embarressing for the duggars. I think its about time famy was given the boot anyway. She's annoying. The show used to be good but now its a vehicle to preach. Its not about real life in a huge family anymore, its look what freebie is next.

I think a lot of people find Famy annoying. She seemed when she first started appearing on the show. But over time she just got annoying and is clearly riding on her family's coattails.

The other woman may not have a contract in the marriage but she has a moral responsibility not to hurt another woman. I hold both parties wrong.

I agree. The married cheater and who he/she is cheating with are both wrong. I'd never do that to another woman. It was done to me and never would I be a part of putting a woman through that.

RadarOnline posted story-- it's a pic of Amy and undisclosed family friend. A Christian, of course, and Famy is outraged.

I agree. The married cheater and who he/she is cheating with are both wrong. I'd never do that to another woman. It was done to me and never would I be a part of putting a woman through that.

I was sort of the other woman once myself. I was young adult (18) and dating a super wonderful guy who treated me like a queen. But only on weekends. I didn't think much of it as we lived 40 minutes away and he was in the military and I in college. Well one weekend his friends clued me in and I asked him out right if he was married and had 2 small babies. The answer was yes and I dumped him right then. My only saving grace was I honestly did not know and being so young did not know what to look for as in red flags. Thankfully all we did was date as in dinner and movies type of thing and I hadn't had sex of any form with him other than good night kisses. Still karma kicked me in the ass with my next relationship where I was the with of shitty husband who strayed every chance he got. I don't blame the other woman if she truly doesn't know but I do when she knows damn well he is married. Never hurt a family even if that family is only 2 adults.

I don't blame the other woman if she truly doesn't know but I do when she knows damn well he is married. Never hurt a family even if that family is only 2 adults.

Yes, I don't blame a woman who truly did not know. Like you, when I was a new R.N. I went out with a doctor. I had never heard a word about a wife, and he didn't wear a wedding ring. I was flattered he asked me out. On the 2nd date I saw some red flags. I confronted him, he admitted he was married but separated. I never went out with him again. And like you, just a good night kiss, no sex. I was a virgin when I married my husband. He turned out to be a serial womanizer, and every women he cheated with knew damn well he was married. They knew me, they knew our kids. I only wish I'd learned sooner, I'd have saved a lot of heartache. And those women deserve whatever karma brings them.

My father was the cheating husband, and by the time I was 8 or 9, I knew. He had a habit of "working late" that often meant not getting home until midnight (and sometimes later). Sometimes on weekends he'd disappear for an entire day. It never quite added up for me; why did he have so much work that he had to stay so late, so often?

I remember getting up late one night to go to the bathroom, hearing a noise in the living room, and when I went to investigate found my mom crying on the couch. She tried to reassure me that everything was okay, but it was one of those nights when my father had rolled in very late, and finally it all clicked. When my mom finally confirmed it a few years later, during the divorce, I was about as un-shocked as it was possible to be.

My father was (and still is) a jerk. His actions humiliated my mother and contributed to the unbearable level of tension in our home. I was furious, and always wanted to confront him about it, but he's a ragehead and I was too terrified of how he might react. I was unable to respect him, and over time it seriously eroded my love for him.

And, as I later found out, most of the women knew he was married, but carried on with him anyway. So while he bears the major burden of responsibility for his tomcatting around, I don't hold the women he slept with blameless. They either didn't think about how he might be hurting his wife and kids, or simply didn't care, and the inability or unwillingness to consider that is a pretty heavy personal failing, in my book.

So as I grew up and started thinking about men and relationships I made a vow to myself: I was never going to get involved with any man who was cheating on his wife. Separated and living apart while the divorce was in progress? Fine. Still living with his wife while lamenting how horrible his marriage was? Fuck, no. Telling me that he and his wife had an "agreement"? Dude, I want to meet your wife for lunch, without you in attendance, and hear her say it herself. And after an early boyfriend cheated on me with another woman, I included girlfriends because I simply wasn't going to be party to another person's undeserved hurt. I didn't want to be responsible for causing that kind of heartbreak and betrayal. And while I've done a lot of sleeping around in my life, I've stuck to that vow--I've never been the Other Woman.

hi everyone!

I joined this to clear a few things up on here-

I am sad to say that I know this woman personally= have for years -due to an introduction from a close family member of mine This was the biggest mistake he has ever made.

It is Teresa Hunt- 48 from Iowa- sadly- she has MANY problems,and even tho she has caused much pain and grief to my family members (hence the restraining orders), I am still hoping she gets help somewhere-

She met the Musician, and went to many of his shows (plays a lot of John Denver songs)

She had 3 pictures that She probably took from his house, and used them against him. The pics were NOT scandalous or nasty. pics of Amy and him. He has helped her with her music career I guess, and Radar-online wouldn't even buy them from her, because they showed nothing to gossip about.

This is one sad person that needs help- She took to heavy drinking a few years back when she was being sexually harassed at her employment. THAT much is true!. She DID win on that civil case after her employment failed to fire him after many complaints. It seemed to go down hill from there.

She seems to have hit rock bottom. Believe it or not- this is (or wasn't ) a deranged dumb person. It seems she is now tho.

She seems to draw men in, and then things go wrong somewhere. (THEY figured out she's got problems) Half of those boyfriends probably don't even now she has attempted suicide at least 3 times. She gets VERY pissed and destructive when she thinks she has been crossed.- and that is when it gets scary for everyone involved! You can't believe anything she says. She does NOT have a master's in occupational therapy, as she states in her facebook. She has been arrested many times,for destruction of many boyfriends property,& OWI'S. She was still on probation at the time of her arrest. So add a felony on top of that- and the fact that the extortion happened over state lines..= BIG trouble! 5 years she should be looking at- and hoping she finally goes and not get off this time!

With her recent posts she had made recently- she definitely was pissed off about the Duggars showing the unborn fetus of theirs. This seemed to set her off.

I feel for the Duggars, and what their name is being put thru. All I know is that they should pray hard that they never meet her, or cross her path.

That's really sad, and does seems to make sense with a lot of what is on her profile.

Maybe the courts will pick up on this have her get mental health treatment, because it sounds like she would really benefit from it.

(not said snarkily, said by someone who needed a good therapist and psych meds to get her own life halfway straight).

As much as i hate the daily fail, imo bad publicity is good because it will put doubt in peoples minds which will to people switching off.

So the question is because Amy isnt talking did Amy Duggar have sexual relations with that man?

Or is this crazy lady just a nut much like her innocent pictures ?I am also wondering if this could be

A plot by TLC to up ratings since the show is spinning out of control and about to be cut.

Based on what posters found about Teresa Hunt in the other thread she sounds like a nut. I get the feeling that maybe rumors about Amy sleeping with that guy have gone around and maybe Teresa heard about it and tried to use it as an extortion excuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2096307/19-Kids-Counting-Teresa-Hunt-arrested-trying-extort-10k-Duggar-reality-makers.html

The Duggar family, who star in the reality TV show 19 Kids and Counting, are allegedly at the centre of an FBI sting.

According to RadarOnline.com the FBI arrested Teresa Hunt for allegedly trying to extort $10,000 from Discovery Communications, the company behind the series that airs on TLC.

The reality show follows Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, a deeply religious couple who shun contraception and believe their 19 children are a blessing from God.

Christians: Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar are allegedly at the centre of an extortion attempt that involved Discovery Communications, the parent company of TLC, which airs their reality TV show

According to the website, Hunt allegedly claimed she had shocking pictures of Amy Duggar, Jim Bob’s niece, who sometimes appears on the show.

The supposedly scandalous pictures allegedly showed the 25-year-old with a much older man and Hunt allegedly said the couple were sexually intimate.

It is claimed the woman demanded that Discovery Communications pay her $10,000 or cancel the show to prevent her from releasing the photos.

Denials: Jim Bob's niece Amy Duggar has denied the claims that were made about her and a much older man

Radar Online say there were offered the photos and decided not to buy them because they were ‘harmless snaps.’

According to court records, Hunt allegedly sent a letter to Discovery Communications on January 4.

The letter is said to say that the family ‘claim to be so Christian so they keep popping out babies to keep their ratings up.’

Large brood: The Duggars with their 19 children, who are featured in the hit TLC reality TV show

Strong beliefs: The couple do not use contraception and believe that their 19 children are gifts from God

The letter allegedly goes on to accuse two people of ‘doing the nasty behind closed doors.’

Radar Online have not published the names of the people mentioned in the letter.

But Amy strongly denies any claims that she had sex with the much older man.

She told the website: ‘It’s totally untrue.

‘He is a long-time family friend who has always been supportive of my music career.

‘He’s a good Christian and it’s upsetting that his generosity has been exploited like this.’

An FBI agent, posing as a Discovery Communications representative contacted Hunt on January 20 according to court documents.

She allegedly told the agent she had three $3,000 contracts from media organisations interested in purchasing the photos.

Hunt is accused of e-mailing the pictures to the agent as proof and demanding that $10,000 be wired to her bank account or she would release them to the press.

When asked about the allegations a Discovery Communications rep told the Mail Online: 'No comment.'

The Duggars have been married since 1984. They have 19 children – 10 boys and nine girls – and two grandchildren.

Archived