IGNORED

Well push me over with a feather! - Duggars

homeschoolmomma1

This article (which keeps going and going click the arrows)

beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Celebrities/2009/10/Michelle-and-Jim-Bob-Duggar.aspx?p=2 Is interesting. It is a bit old but I never saw it.

It is after Jordyn-Grace was born and # 19 is on the way

Did you know that-

Michelle says, "The last time we delivered our baby, [my doctor] said my uterus looked wonderful"

yep! the doctor said wonderful! and Jim Bob replys, "If you saw Michelle, you would think that this was her first pregnancy. She looks so great."

Hmmm and wasn't this before they had a premie?

liers

:shock: Did he look inside her uterus to make that pronouncement? Immediately after birth, that would be a tunnel of horrors.

No thank you, Jim Bob, I don't wanna look up your wife's coslopus to see how wonderful it is. I'll take your word for it that it looks like it's her first pregnancy.

Their doctor has said on tv that "Michelle knows her body" and similar things to get around saying whether or not she should have more kids.

:shock: Did he look inside her uterus to make that pronouncement? Immediately after birth, that would be a tunnel of horrors.

I was thinking more along the lines of a clown car.

I love how they say "Nike" to their younger ones if an immodest woman walks by them and they themselves dress modestly, yet they talk about Michelle's uterus and the softening of her cervix. Yes, because those things are perfectly okay to talk about for everyone to hear.

hasn't she had a prolapsed uterus. twice? i'm sorry but if my uterus is falling out of my vagina, i'm not having anymore kids.

hasn't she had a prolapsed uterus. twice? i'm sorry but if my uterus is falling out of my vagina, i'm not having anymore kids.

No, Michelle has never had a prolasped uterus as far as I know but she has had pre-eclampsia twice. Is that what you are thinking of?

No, Michelle has never had a prolasped uterus as far as I know but she has had pre-eclampsia twice. Is that what you are thinking of?

I don't think so...I knew she had pre-eclampsia. I remember hearing that on one of the specials. It's probably just a rumor. I think I had read about it on some other site. But I couldn't tell you where. It was a while ago. Would they publicly admit to something like that?

When I googled it, all I could find was a very funny article about her using her prolapsed uterus as a parachute.

It's highly possible that she has had that problem and also that she has ongoing continence issues, but she will never admit to that on national tv. She's supposed to be inspiring people to have more babies, not scaring them away.

I really doubt Michelle could carry any pregnancy if she had a prolasped uterus. I really don't think it is medically possible and I don't think God is going to allow that to happen when he didn't take away her pre-eclampsia. I would not believe that rumor. But I'm not a doctor and I do not know if a woman can carry a pregnancy safely to term with a prolasped uterus. And the only time we ever saw Michelle on bed rest was with Josie.

I really doubt Michelle could carry any pregnancy if she had a prolasped uterus. I really don't think it is medically possible and I don't think God is going to allow that to happen when he didn't take away her pre-eclampsia. I would not believe that rumor. But I'm not a doctor and I do not know if a woman can carry a pregnancy safely to term with a prolasped uterus. And the only time we ever saw Michelle on bed rest was with Josie.

I really hope that she wouldn't. I'm sure it's just one of many Duggar rumors.

According to Dr. Google you can carry pregnancies after, depending on how serious it was and how it was treated.

According to Dr. Google you can carry pregnancies after, depending on how serious it was and how it was treated.

hmmm, well I learn something new everyday but I really doubt Michelle has that problem or they would be shout even more what a miracle all their blessings are. I know they might be quiet about it but when have they ever been quiet about their sex lives?

I doubt it looks that way now. I wouldn't be suprised if it was scared from the third c-section she had with Josie and that is why she is having trouble getting pregnant again.

Off topic but there you go...

I've read plenty of ultrasound exams that are done to assess the c section scar - and it always surprises me out how thin the uterus is at the site of the scar - we are talking just a few millimeters thick. I can only imagine how scared up M'chelle's uterus is.

I love how they say "Nike" to their younger ones if an immodest woman walks by them and they themselves dress modestly, yet they talk about Michelle's uterus and the softening of her cervix. Yes, because those things are perfectly okay to talk about for everyone to hear.

Why do they say "Nike"? Does it mean something?

Why do they say "Nike"? Does it mean something?

"Nike" means "look at your shoes"--i.e., Nikes--"not at the eeeevil defrauding hoor."

How many c-sections is considered too many?

I know there's a certain point where you're at risk for the placenta attaching to the scarred area and causing a lot of problems.

Maybe you're thinking of Hannie and Jenny being breech births? All the others born on teevee have been c-sections.

I've never heard of a prolapsed uterus, although I do expect it to fall out if a J20 is conceived and makes it anywhere near term.

She has had 4 c-sections

John-david and Jana

Jackson

Jordyn

Josie

3 out of the 4 have been within the last 7 years

As a side note

Johannah was born fine- no flipping around like Jackson before her

and Jennifer was born fine also

But I don't know % but in the last 7 years 3 out of the 5 births were C-section

That is NOT a wonderful thing in my mind

Oh a side not at 2:46 in the video

for being like 1 years old Johannah is a GREAT artist! normally at that age you just scribble... unless one of the kids forgot what name they had :)

I was just referring to the televised c-sections. I think everyone knows JD and Jana were a 36 week (or thereabouts) c-section due to pre-eclampsia.

I vividly recall Hannie and Jenny coming out face down; one of them was almost a c-section, but the baby in question flipped into position (albeit upside down) pretty much right before they wheeled Michelle into the OR.

Jordyn and Jackson were both transverse, hence the c-sections with them.

(edited for clarity)

The specials are on youtube- I don't recall which one flipped into position. I would have to watch again

Archived