IGNORED

A Flowchart for Choosing Your Religion

Marian the Librarian

I have seen this and it is funny. I asked the questions to my husband and he is apparently a JW, while I am a Muslim. Jews like hummus! Where did they get that?

Also, dh pointed out, where are the Catholics?

I have seen this and it is funny. I asked the questions to my husband and he is apparently a JW, while I am a Muslim. Jews like hummus! Where did they get that?

I was pleased that my husband would admit he is naturally annoying! He was like, "Uh, probably..."

I love this chart. :) According to the original, I'm Jewish, but according to the altered one, I'm Muslim again.

Love it!!

I was raised Hindu, and would certainly fit in on the chart as I love Indian food (Chinese food not so much, so then why is my husband Chinese, but that's off topic so I'll ponder that thought elsewhere). I consider myself a "non-practicing Hindu, and feel I am agnostic & not really atheist, can anyone think of a clever way to add agnostic to the chart?

P.S., I LOVE hummus, and am actually eating some now. ;)

Apparently I am a muslim. As are all my christian friends because they are all vegetarian/vegan.

And I don't think it's that Jews like hummus, but rather that most don't eat pork.

It seems that to be a christian, one must be able to eat bacon.

Apparently I am a muslim. As are all my christian friends because they are all vegetarian/vegan.

And I don't think it's that Jews like hummus, but rather that most don't eat pork.

It seems that to be a christian, one must be able to eat bacon.

Archived