IGNORED

Bates Post on TV

longskirts

Funny how the Bateses plug the movie Courageous at the end of the latest post warning people not to watch too much tv because It's "squandering precious time" and to read the Bible instead.

The Bateses are hypocrites. I wonder if they will ever explain how they are friends with a family like the Duggars who have a tv show.

The Bateses are being hypocritical?! The Bateses who claim they "want to be on the giving end" but get free prenatal care and use the ER for basic medical care, who mooch of their children to pay for food but then spend $800 in gas to get to their ATI conference every year... THEY are being hypocrites?! No way!

To the Bates: Stop squandering your time telling other people not to squander their time and instead FEED YOUR HORSES you hypocrites.

Exactly. Instead of buying crappy, formulaic movies starring has-beens and never-will-bes buy a sack of alfalfa for those skeletal horses and maybe get a real vet out to run a few tests and float their teeth!

Kelly said the family watched 'Courageous' at a local church on New Year's Eve. It's not a movie I would care for at all, but watching it at a church sounds pretty harmless. While I don't claim to be an expert on horses, 'skeletal' seems a bit of a stretch. Kelly isn't telling anyone how to live, she's suggesting what works for her and what she believes. If I go on her website, of course I will find things I disagree with. I also disagree with the Duggars, the Maxwells, ad infinitum, so I pretty much don't go there and if I do, I try to be fair. If I had a web site, I'm sure people would disagree with me. In fact, I have come to loathe Jim Bob, Michelle and Josh, so I stay off their blogs altogether. My blood pressure can't deal with their bull shit. This is just my opinion, but I'm thinking that maybe we feel the older Duggar girls need to be freed, because the 3 youngest girls don't seem happy and they show it. Conversely, the Bates kids all seem happy, but of course they have an actual mother.

The Bateses are hypocrites. I wonder if they will ever explain how they are friends with a family like the Duggars who have a tv show.

The Maxells too. They're not as close friends and have never been on their show, but they have visited them at least twice since the show has been on the air. And the Duggars pimp their MOTH schedule on the show.

Link please to the news clip? I read the news more than watch it, so this should be interesting.

didn't Gil work as a drugs rep or somewhere in pharmaceuticals, before they went and drunk the kool aid and decided starting his own business was of more benefit to his family than working for a big company with a decent wage *eye roll*

No tv? I wonder if their weekly viewings of Kirk Cameron movies and Birth Of A Nation count as time squandered?

:lol:

Curses. My post was eaten.

Do the Bates provide their animals with proper vet care? On one of the Duggar episode, I saw that the Bates included bread in the dog's dish. What kind of diet do they give their pets? On another show, the younger kids were hanging on a small pony/horse? Their activity didn't look safe for either them or their horse. Like you, I know little about horses so my perception might be wrong.

I'm not asking if they love their pets because I bet they do. However, it is possible to love an animal and not have the knowledge to care for it.

I have a feeling that they don't provide their horses with vet care. I think any vet would have probably told them already to feed those horses.

Archived