IGNORED

Look at all of them... Duggar comments

FJismyheadship

Theres something nauseating about all the comments on Amy Duggars fan page.

Jonathan Birch happy new year to you and the dugger family

Yesterday at 21:36 · LikeUnlike ·

Sharon Webb Cates I love the Duggar family,too, Jonathan!!

Yesterday at 21:45 · LikeUnlike ·.

Hi amy, I am a huge fan of the show !! I made tator tot casserole recently and loved it !!! Tell your aunt Michelle and uncle Jim Bob ok !!! When will they be back on TLC ?

I know what you mean, I'm having Duggar withdrawls too..lol. Such a beautiful family inside and out. My sleep schedule is so erratic but I always have my alarm set for 6 am to catch their show... miss seeing ya'll Amy & Duggar family...

My personal favorite...

Missy Key

is this ran by amy or just a fan? if it is amy can you message me? i have a spiritual issue i have been dealing with for awhile and would love to have Jim Bob's opinion and wondering if there is a way to send mail to him personally

She wants JIM BOBS opinion!? Really!? Wow...

Anyway, they don't get any better after that really.

Linkyloo for those of you that want it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Dugga ... 9462807207

(Not broken cause she cant track us through facebook)

YES I actually thought it was a good revelation of Amy, when a guy posted that she was beautiful or something and all the other wallposts were condolences for the rest of the family at the time of the miscarriage, and she only responded to that one! :?

Not meaning to offend anyone here, but all of those comments look like they were made by older people (except for Missy Key- she looks about 12) who don't get how the internet works, or what comes across as weird on Facebook and what doesn't. This is what I noticed about most of the people who commented on the 19KAC fan page as well before TLC blocked comments- a lot of "Hi I love your show, say hello to so-and-so for me, my little Joey prays for your family every day!" type posts. :roll:

Archived