IGNORED

Do You Think Michelle Is Trying for Another Baby?

Sister Mary Savage

I'm no medical expert or doctor so I don't know the exact rules for sex/conception after a miscarriage but is it at least possible that Michelle is trying for number twenty something already? Do you think that she will ever have another successful pregnancy again?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it hasn't been 80 days yet, but I'm wondering if they're ignoring that this time. I definitely think she's going to be trying as soon as possible, and I think it's possible, though unlikely, that she'll have another successful pregnancy.

hard to say... I knew a woman who kept trying and trying and kept miscarrying at the same stage each time. So it wouldn't suprise me if she were the type to keep doing that...

BUT by all means the next birth could be textbook perfect. One thing you can guarantee is that they will definitely still be trying!!!!

hard to say... I knew a woman who kept trying and trying and kept miscarrying at the same stage each time. So it wouldn't suprise me if she were the type to keep doing that...

BUT by all means the next birth could be textbook perfect. One thing you can guarantee is that they will definitely still be trying!!!!

Then I wonder what would happen when she hits menopause?

They have to wait 80 days after and then after that they can only have sex 2 weeks out of the month so it's not likely she'll get pregnant any time soon.

is the sky blue are the duggers nutjobs? of course they are trying they can't stop trying no matter what god tells them. They hear the god of their choice telling them more children.

I'm embarrassed and grossed out to be thinking about this, but... do you think they would try to conceive without actually having sex? Like if Jim-Bob is away campaigning without her or if the 80 days are not yet up.

I can totally predict another pregnancy for Michelle. However I worry that she may end up having more miscarriages, another premature baby, or a child born with a serious disability. Of course, I could be wrong and Michelle could have five more perfect arrows in the quiver for all I know.

She will stop being a mother.

Hows that gonna effect her life and Jim-Boob? you think he will divorce her and marry a much younger woman who can give him another 19 kids?

Michelle could probably have an identity crisis.

She will try until she dies or her uterus falls out, which to her is akin to death. I see no potential for a happy ending for the Duggars, not unless they have a sudden conversion and stop treating their women like broodmares. Which I think we all know is as likely as Josh becoming a vegan...

YOu think she would try IVF?

hmmm maybe if some 'kind Christian clinic stepped up' to give it to them for free lol!!!

She will stop being a mother.

She's not a mother now! a mother actually KNOWS the names of her kids and their likes and dislikes.

They have to wait 80 days after and then after that they can only have sex 2 weeks out of the month so it's not likely she'll get pregnant any time soon.

Is this a requirement even though the baby was miscarried? Do Orthodox Jews follow this commandment with miscarries as well?

and I wonder if they would agree to a surrogate in say Anna, if her Uterus is just unable to carry anymore...

Of course she is. She and Jimbo are trying every chance they get.

I would also bet my limited means on the fact that as she prayed in the new year on her knees, in the family room with everyone else, she was praying for god to keep her womb open and give her another life. She was NOT praying for god's own will. She was BEGGING god for what she wants/needs.

Do I believe she'll try again? Absolutely. And I believe she'll still be able to get pregnant for at least a few more years, barring a hysterectomy.

Do I believe she'll ever carry another fetus to term? Absolutely not. Getting pregnant is one thing; staying pregnant? That's another story.

I sincerely hope she never gets pregnant again. Because at this point, I foresee more miscarriages (complete with funerals/propaganda rallies/grabs for publicity) and the potential for at least one more micropreemie. I've stopped caring about JimBob and Michelle, but I do feel bad for the kids and I wouldn't wish that on them.

Having lost a baby second trimester I know that I was advised to wait a year to try again .. .this may have been longer than usually advised, because I had a huge amount of blood loss -- but I think in general the Dr. would advise at least a couple month wait, in order to heal and give a better chance for the next pregnancy... Of course at 45 it would be hard to do, as the chances of conceiving at all are getting so slim.

she is kneeling as we speak in her prayer closet crying out to the lord for another blessing..........

or in there trying to make one. a prayer closet has to be good for making blessings.

if she does, I hope for her sake that she does miscarry. her body is too weak to cow another baby full term, and she just might kill herself trying.

Archived