IGNORED

Do You Think Michelle Is Trying for Another Baby?

Sister Mary Savage

I'm sure she is. She'll probably even conceive again. But I doubt she'll carry to term. Kelly Bates could be having her #19 any day now (she's due Valentines Day, but the baby is totally viable at this point), and that'll send Michelle over the edge for sure.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 100% sure they are trying.

I'm 100% sure that if her body is able(and unfortunately I think it is) she will get pregnant again

I'm 100% sure it won't end pretty.

She talked so nicely about entering a new season of life and enjoying grandbabies. Which is not true. She does not even care for her own little daughters. What happened with all that excitement about becoming grandparents. Is baby Michael less precious than her own babies? They never cared about Macky too much either. Instead of letting it go, they just try like crazy. If she gets pregnant again, she is lucky if she gets away with a simple miscarriage, like the last one. Because if she doesn't, what happens might make her miscarriage and pre-ecclempsia look good.

I think that there's some intense soul searching, praying, and 'cleaning house' going on for the Duggar family as they try to figure out what they did wrong to cause this miscarriage. After coming to a conclusion, or at least a decent period of time, they'll start trying again and I believe they will get pregnant again. Honestly, I think this next baby will be born just fine. Mostly because I think that that's just the way life goes sometimes. I think the Duggars will then look at this as a positive from God that they've got their life back on the right track. I don't know if this will include cancelling the show or showing more of their religious beliefs on it.

Could totally see it-they are addicted to babies. Personally, I hope she doesn't have another one at all-19 is plenty. If God wants to answer a prayer for an open womb, there are plenty of infertile women who would love to have a child and couples who would cherish, love and respect the child far more than Jimbob and Jchelle who have 19 and throw off each new baby to an older daughter.

:pray: From your keypad to Her ears on behalf of my Juniors who have about given up hope!!!!! :clap:

I definitely think she'll try as soon as she's able to ( is it usually 6 weeks after a miscarriage, not considering their 80 day rule)? However, it might be quite awhile before she conceives again, and like others have said, she might not be able to carry a baby to term ever again. Also, didn't it take quite a long time for her to become pregnant this last time? I know she was pumping/breastfeeding for at least 6 months following Josie's birth, but after she stopped, didn't it take her almost a year to conceive again? That's the longest period she's ever gone without being pregnant and might be a sign that her fertility is decreasing now. She's 45 now- what are the odds for naturally conceiving on her own (without taking progesterone, or whatever else they were talking about as the Bates were doing)..isn't the odds of her conceiving less than 25% at her age?

It really makes me think. If God almighty loves everyone. And babies are the most precious to Him. Why doesn't he send babies to couples who had gone trhough all kinds of treatments to fall pregnant.

And how come God sends the most babies to families and countries where the babies aren't even taken care of. None of their needs. None of their emotional, physical, intellectual, medical, educational needs.

How come God does not only send the most precious things to places wherer they are safe, loved and taken care of.

I think she will try again and worry it'll last long enough to give her another micropremie. I think she loved the attention that a micropremie and now a miscarriage brought her. She is seriously messed up!

Trying to put myself in her place ... I am a few years older than her, and stopped having children 20 years ago .. and haven't been able to have them due to medical reasons for ten years .. but going through menopause is still really, really HARD ..I can't imagine if my entire role was to have baby after baby (and I was even famous for it !) and then have the LAST baby be a loss. On an emotional level I would be very, very surprised if she wasn't completely invested in having another one. Her odds are getting slimmer and slimmer of course, but you do always hear of those change of life babies - either by surprise, or because someone has a new partner or whatever .. and she is obviously a very fertile person.. so you never know.

With the spacing after Josie, it very well could have been due to decreased fertility - but other reasons could have been so much less opportunity due to the care Josie required, and while they haven't talked about it -- they may have avoided sex in order to give her body time to heal from the emergency c-section and her other health issues.

Archived