IGNORED

Would the Maxwell's stop performing if it was enjoyable?

Seven Severn

Let's say Teri or Sarah mentioned to Steve how much they enjoyed putting on conferences and performing. Would Steve then forbid them from participating? Would they have to ride along anyway (those sales tables have to be manned, after all) or would they be left at home so that they wouldn't be tempted to start spontaneously performing?

Steve will them to pray away the enjoyment and then make them refrain from performing for the next few performances as penance. Any enjoyment can lead to the road of damnation and worshiping idols. ;)

Didn't one of the reversal-boys give up their favourite instrument for a time because he was enjoying it too much? (Why does that sound dirty? Or is it just me.)

It reminds me of a scene in the second Sister Act Movie! lol!!!

"A traumatic enjoyment of an experience that I should not have had... and appreciated the way that I did because I'm a nun. And nuns are not meant to have enjoyable experiences... because they lead to all kinds of situations..."

replace the word 'nun' for Christian I suppose :P

Steve will them to pray away the enjoyment and then make them refrain from performing for the next few performances as penance. Any enjoyment can lead to the road of damnation and worshiping idols. ;)

Just think: if they all told Steve how much they enjoy conferences then Steve would have no choice but to cancel all their appearances.

I know I didn't enjoy their singing. :whistle:

:lol:

Steve said on the blog once that they don't do the music for entertainment (yeah, tell me about it, Steve), but for worship.

So I guess it would depend on how the person worded it to Steve. If he or she said they loved doing it because they love worshiping, then I guess he'd be ok with it.

If they said something to Steve that made it seem like they were enjoying it TOO much, along the level of Teri's pepsi enjoyment, Steve would say its becoming an idol. Then again, if they can make money off it, he'd probably make them play songs they might enjoy less. They probably know enough to never ever mention to Steve if they enjoy something because then he's sure to take it away.

Archived