IGNORED

Even MORE Maxwell weirdness! What a great day!

skankbiscuit

Ok, they are now talking about their "finished" stuff won't be up till later (I'm assuming it's the gingerbread houses) and actually posted a pic of their trashed kitchen.

Mostly I am thrilled/horrified at the slightly defrauding poses of Steve and Teri. It's....intimate. I kind of like it!

I have to admit I can't wait to see Gingerville. They are really going out with plans and patterns, I also really liked the striped boxes Anna used for the cookies.

They're having fun. They're getting out and mingling (well, just barely, but still. . .) with the people around their neighborhood. I really think reading Free Jinger is having a good effect on them.

Guest Anonymous

Gingerville.... isn't John-Marie a red-head? Do we think he will be there for the unveiling?

Something interesting had better happen, because the last couple of posts have been dire..... :shock:

I agree about Teri and Steve's pose. Quite intimate, if you're a Maxwell. Teri actually looks kind of happy?

I think Teri might be making an idol out of the gingerbread houses *they were in a heathen fairytale, so I will have a prayer circle for her tonight. Let's hope they are not actually having any fun. That would be wrong.

They're having fun. They're getting out and mingling (well, just barely, but still. . .) with the people around their neighborhood. I really think reading Free Jinger is having a good effect on them.

"Sunlight is the best disinfectant!"

;)

I think they are doing a church with stained glass. I have seen similar plans before.

I hope they have little elderly gingerbread men for the church!

I was defrauded by the photo of Steve and Terri. They need to go to the prayer closet.

Also, why do they insist on posing their children so they look like courting couples??

Does Steve think he's Down Under with his Crocodile Dundee hat?

Surely you don't want them to visit the prayer closet together?!?!?!

Nope, they would have to visit the prayer closet separately. Of course.

I think Steve reads here. I think he knows that his joyless brand ain't selling anymore...and they have really been blogging about all the fun they have lately. Although instead of "fun" they call it a "sweet time".

Archived