IGNORED

Famy make musak!

Buzzard

So Famy is totally up to something. Her website now has music on it (she's actually not that bad but someone needs to chill with the echo on the his eye is on the sparrow one) and per FB, something "big" is coming soon.

The music is heavily edited and an obvious midi rather than real instruments... not surprising.

I'm thinking that she drops a single the first of the year. I hereby pledge that I will buy it. Why? Because we need to keep her around so that info can be leaked when the show is over!

Anyone with a small amount of talent can sing something written by a real musician and patched by a real studio... lets see if she can write!

http://www.amyduggar.com/index.html

Yes, she was recording in Nashville with a "manager" recently. I for one will NOT be giving her one red cent. Grow up already and get a real job like the rest of the world, Famy. I'm not impressed.

Yes, she was recording in Nashville with a "manager" recently. I for one will NOT be giving her one red cent. Grow up already and get a real job like the rest of the world, Famy. I'm not impressed.

I think the "manager' is the promoter that has taken over her fan page. She may well see the writing on the wall that the show is ending. What better way to try and springboard your name than off this whole jubilee thing. All publicity is good publicity!

I won't lie - I want her to write a tell all book.

And by write, I mean tell her stories to a ghost writer. Because I highly doubt she could construct a cohesive paragraph.

I won't lie - I want her to write a tell all book.

And by write, I mean tell her stories to a ghost writer. Because I highly doubt she could construct a cohesive paragraph.

Considering she thinks she's an "artist" because she sings songs written by others I would expect that a book written by another is acceptable as well!

I heard about Famy recording in Nashville recently. My bet is that she recorded with an indie label. Not trying to be mean, but I don't see her the type of singer that major labels would go for.

She had music on her site before, but they were different songs. They were mostly secular songs and then Amazing Grace. When someone linked here recently I noticed the original songs were gone, and the site had been massively updated. So unless she had another site, she's definitely made major changes to her site.

Archived