IGNORED

What is it like believing that God influences everything?

Haligh the Liar

Please take no, but they come off as a cult, :o Who is she, the second coming of Han solo?! Oh my god...

Trust me they ARE a Cult....Every church member calls the gma pastor the gma prays god answers gma in tonque gma interpets what gods answer was. So most of the time we would hear her say No John god doesn't want you to buy a new car its not the one for you , god does have a better blessing for you soon used your down payment for the car money and give it to the church this was god with triple your money, someday. These people were NUTS I can't beleieve the crap they taught ...nothing was not discussed sick sick things happened in that family, I got my dh out and we are banned so to say, we are also going to go to hell because we don;t have anyone to pray for us ... but more tomorrow if you want to know.My kid is sleeping so bed time for me night

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thoughtful,

I love you for so many reasons!

I just wanted to make sure Aurora knew someone (besides you, of course!) got the reference.

My father and I went to see Life of Brian when it first came out. We were only people laughing (hysterically) in a nearly-empty theater, and quoted it for years afterwards.

Whenever anyone told a story about an unwanted gift, we'd screech "Well, what is myhrr, anyway?"

WIjBO26qjYM

I just wanted to make sure Aurora knew someone (besides you, of course!) got the reference.

My father and I went to see Life of Brian when it first came out. We were only people laughing (hysterically) in a nearly-empty theater, and quoted it for years afterwards.

Whenever anyone told a story about an unwanted gift, we'd screech "Well, what is myhrr, anyway?"

That is hilarious! Can't believe the theater was empty for a Monty Python movie!

I watched The Nativity last night on CBC - it's new (I think) and well done, but very serious. Now I'm wishing they'd played Life of Brian right after. I'm going to have to watch it again now.

That is hilarious! Can't believe the theater was empty for a Monty Python movie!

I watched The Nativity last night on CBC - it's new (I think) and well done, but very serious. Now I'm wishing they'd played Life of Brian right after. I'm going to have to watch it again now.

I know -- as soon as you posted "blessed are the cheesemakers," I had the urge to watch LoB again.

I know -- as soon as you posted "blessed are the cheesemakers," I had the urge to watch LoB again.

Well, hey, it's Christmas Eve, what better time could there be??

My first non-date (pre-date before we were officially dating) with he who is now my husband was to see Life of Brian (at the late night cult film showing on the weekends). We laughed at all of the same parts of the film, and I was mystified. The next week, it was his all time favorite film, The Holy Grail.

ETA: Not to be confused with courtship.

My first non-date (pre-date before we were officially dating) with he who is now my husband was to see Life of Brian (at the late night cult film showing on the weekends). We laughed at all of the same parts of the film, and I was mystified. The next week, it was his all time favorite film, The Holy Grail.

ETA: Not to be confused with courtship.

That's a sweet story.

That's superb. When it's a choice between "God magically provided more cheesecake because hey, what else would he do with his time?" and "I'm not very good at arithmetic", naturally it must be the former.

OMG. They can't be serious. Surely they're pulling our leg. Please? :shock:

Archived