IGNORED

Defrauding! Hottest men/women

AnnoDomini

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a movie the other night with two of my favorites: Sam Neill and Jeremy Northam. Seriously, I'd watch Sam Neill host a football game - and I despise football! He's aged a little since Jurassic Park, but still does it for me.

• 3 weeks later...
I saw a movie the other night with two of my favorites: Sam Neill and Jeremy Northam. Seriously, I'd watch Sam Neill host a football game - and I despise football! He's aged a little since Jurassic Park, but still does it for me.

Have you checked out Alcatraz? He is in it but looks a bit older.

I was talking to my brother a couple days ago, about how any Scottish actor is required by unofficial Hollywood law to do a kilt photoshoot.

ewan_mcgregor.jpg

Tsk tsk, if you're going to include pictures of Timothy Olyphant, he can't be wearing long sleeves!!

I totally have a thing for Viggo Mortensen. In the lord of the rings, and in other movies. Yeah I know usually people only like him in the LOR

freejinger1.jpg

Jude Law... particularly in Cold Mountain. I usually faint towards the end, well nearly.

freejinger2.jpg

Bradley James (Arthur in UK Merlin) is hot... I have to admit I find Colin Morgan incredibly hot when he's speaking magic. lol

freejinger4.jpg

I am definetly a Skarsgard fan. But I feel like Joe Mangianello needed to be represented. He does not need to be shirtless to be hot either. In his small part in How I met your mother I already found him incredibly hot.

freejinger5.jpg

I am definetly a Skarsgard fan. But I feel like Joe Mangianello needed to be represented. He does not need to be shirtless to be hot either. In his small part in How I met your mother I already found him incredibly hot.

Really, this should not be allowed. SRSLY-it's too much.

Joe-Manganiello.jpg

Oh and we can't have a defrauding thread without some Bradley Cooper.

This video really gets me every time. He's shirtless and right around 0:08 he's freaking touching himself lightly running his finger over his chest in little circular motions. *dies*

3AASFh2EV44

AD- don't waste time on the internet before you get a job (or social assistance if you qualify) and can pay for your own home and internet.

Also, don't waste your time here ever. How many times can this be said: Burned. Bridges.

Burned in flames. Bridges that cannot be reconstructed. Burned, Burned, Burned.

Here's the list for you to work on (since you seem to have forgot about it again):

Since Flora isn't here I thought I would repost this.

FAUQUIER FREE CLINIC

Rob Marino, Executive Director

PO Box 3138

Warrenton, VA 20188

Warrenton Clinic Location:

210 West Shirley Avenue

Warrenton VA 20186

Phone: (540) 347-0394

Fax: (540) 349-3262

Email: rob@fauquierfreeclinic.org

Serving: Fauquier County, Rappahannock County

The Fauquier Free Clinic serves low-income, uninsured residents of both Fauquier and Rappahannock Counties. Our patients come from households living at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Over 65% of our patients are employed. Most are working in the service sector or in agriculture. We treat only those patients with no health insurance and no access to Medicaid, Medicare or other health care support.

*Accredited through the Virginia Association of Free Clinics since 2010.

FREDERICKSBURG COUNSELING SERVICES

Marci Bartley, MA, Executive Director

305 Hanson Avenue, Suite 140

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Phone: (540) 373-2320

Fax: (540) 373-2320 (call first)

Email: fcsagency@aol.com

Serving: Stafford County, Spotsylvania County, Orange County, King George County, Caroline County, Westmoreland County, Fredericksburg city

Fredericksburg Counseling Services, Inc.(FCS),a mental health free clinic, provides access to counseling and other related services, at no charge, to low income, uninsured residents of our region. Services include individual, couples, family counseling, case management for FCS clients andeducational presentations.The agency's goal is to help people work toward freedom from mental and emotional problems, family and marital conflicts, and other situations that affect quality of life.

ETA: http://www.jobs-to-careers.com/results3 ... 1&r=10&s=0 (no experience job listings)

AD- don't waste time on the internet before you get a job (or social assistance if you qualify) and can pay for your own home and internet.

Also, don't waste your time here ever. How many times can this be said: Burned. Bridges.

Burned in flames. Bridges that cannot be reconstructed. Burned, Burned, Burned.

Here's the list for you to work on (since you seem to have forgot about it again):

And the church says "A FUCKING MEN"

Holierthanyou, I am in awe.

And yes, burned bridges for sure. We never forget, ever. Someone would do well to remember that.

Eric Bana *sigh*

Eric-Bana.jpg

Funnily enough, because he's not really my type. I prefer the northern European look on my men (very pale, blue or green eyes, blond or ginger hair) and he looks like a Greek (god).

I am very heterosexual, but I definately would:

christinahendricks500.jpg

Since I'm a wrestling fan, here's some of the wrestlers I am defrauded by on a regular basis.. :P ;)

Randy Orton..he and his family live in my hometown:

RandyOrton-body-2011-4.png

RandyOrtonWWESmackdownLiveTourDurbanx2iOXa-9Zacl.jpg

CM Punk..I like how much of a smartass he is and his snarkiness, plus I respect him being straight-edge :) :

CM-Punk-WWE-Champion-psd68116.png

cm_punk.jpg

As you all can tell, I like tattoos :) ANYway..

John Hennigan, aka "John Morrison":

jomwohairsmwile.jpg

John-Morrison.png

And although he's not a wrestler, he is still defrauding to me..Jim Morrison:

jim-morrison.jpg

Archived