IGNORED

Defrauding! Hottest men/women

AnnoDomini

Elijah'sMama you just named several of my favourite hottest wrestlers! I'd also like to nominate Kofi Kingston and Shawn Michaels.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Harmon.

And Johnny Depp, of course.

My mom and I have long hoped that someone will make what we call "the sitting-in-chairs movie" in which a few of Hollywood's best looking gentlemen are assembled and filmed simply sitting there being hot. It would be very low budget and would make a killing. *Sigh* I just don't know why they keep making things with all sorts of aliens and robots and explosions and whatnot when all they really need is a few hot guys.

Oh and we can't have a defrauding thread without some Bradley Cooper.

This video really gets me every time. He's shirtless and right around 0:08 he's freaking touching himself lightly running his finger over his chest in little circular motions. *dies*

Where is the puke smiley????!?!?!?!?!

Where is the puke smiley????!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, someone needs to find a more personal outlet for their fantasies.

AD- don't waste time on the internet before you get a job (or social assistance if you qualify) and can pay for your own home and internet.

Also, don't waste your time here ever. How many times can this be said: Burned. Bridges.

Burned in flames. Bridges that cannot be reconstructed. Burned, Burned, Burned.

Here's the list for you to work on (since you seem to have forgot about it again):

:roll:

holierthayou & emmyfair have defrauded me with the heat of their total combine awesomeness! I heart you both. :happy-wavemulticolor:

I am picturing the happy waves of multicolor all yelling out "NIKE!" at my defrauding hotness! ;)

Thanks for the smile, Gizmola!

holierthayou & emmyfair have defrauded me with the heat of their total combine awesomeness! I heart you both. :happy-wavemulticolor:

Good - finally gotcha back for all the times your awesomeness has defrauded me! :auto-dirtbike:

Matt Bomer is probably gay but he is really hot

matt-bomer-02.jpg

He's gay, sadly. :( It broke my little heart when I found out because here I was planning our wedding and our whole future together. :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Thank Celestia I'm "equally defraudable." Or in English, bi. ^_^

Callum Keith Rennie

tumblr_lbyhwqPexs1qe0tpgo1_500.jpg

Ioan Gruffudd

ioan_gruffudd_03.jpg

Jensen Ackles

jensen_ackles_86.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch

600full-benedict-cumberbatch.jpg

Lucy Lawless (more like Lucy FLAWLESS, amirite?)

lucy_lawless_02.jpg

k.d. lang

kd_lang_03.jpg

Gina Torres

gina_torres_13.jpg

Matthew Gray Gubler (Criminal Minds) is my ultimate drool trigger. A guy who can go from brooding to adorable geek to potty-mouthed badass to completely off-the-wall slaphappy is my kinda guy.

nm1693763.jpg

th_14622_Pageant_Master_Gala_122_499lo.jpg

tumblr_kzceid2cp11qabhs5o1_500.jpg

Of course, his costars are pretty hot, too - like Shemar Moore.

SMoore_300110511164704.jpg

1zygd2x.jpg

Matthew Gray Gubler (Criminal Minds) is my ultimate drool trigger. A guy who can go from brooding to adorable geek to potty-mouthed badass to completely off-the-wall slaphappy is my kinda guy.

nm1693763.jpg

th_14622_Pageant_Master_Gala_122_499lo.jpg

tumblr_kzceid2cp11qabhs5o1_500.jpg

Of course, his costars are pretty hot, too - like Shemar Moore.

SMoore_300110511164704.jpg

1zygd2x.jpg

Matthew and Shemar are both hot. I've had a crush on Shemar since his soap opera days.

Archived