IGNORED

Defrauding! Hottest men/women

AnnoDomini

It would be oh-so-deliciously defrauding to have a thread dedicated to pictures of and commentary on the hot men/women that we post about during testosterone takeovers. As a reference, of course. We would never do it to indulge in eye traps. Of course not.

I was talking to my brother a couple days ago, about how any Scottish actor is required by unofficial Hollywood law to do a kilt photoshoot.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't find a thread dedicated to celebrating eye candy keeping track of the terrible, terrible defrauding that goes on on a daily basis on teh ebil television. Here's one of my latest pics: Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries. (Please let me know if I'm doing the pic thing wrong.)

ian-somerhalder-5.jpg

ETA: I was gonna make it a 'hot guys' thread, but then realized, not everyone here is a straight woman. :D

Naya Rivera, I am going to marry her :D

naya-rivera.jpg?d=1024

Also Lana Parilla, who has recently defrauded me seriously in the last once upon a time episode, and who is my new sexy lady obsession.

once-upon-a-time-lana-parrilla-4.jpg

Above is not her most defrauding of outfits, but i find her evil queen look pretty hot.

Oh man, Christina Hendricks is seriously sexy. I just recently watched a couple episodes (finished ep 2 today) and ok, Jon Hamm is better onscreen than he is in pictures. What I mean to say is... I might get to properly appreciate him if I watch enough of the show.

Tennant is adorable!

Steel yourself, dear Elphaba Galinda: Tragically, Ms. Rivera's not gay. :(

She sure is a hottie, though. I'm straight as a string but she's so lovely to watch!

Hot man?..... I don't watch a lot of TV. The guys I do really enjoy watching are both gay: George Kotsiopoulos on "Fashion Police" and Clinton Kelly on WNTW. For straights, there's certainly Joel McHale of "the Soup" and Mankini. What is it about Mankini? He's gotta have self-confidence thru the roof to appear regularly the way he does.

Also, back in the day, there was Benjamin Bratt. Is he even on TV, anymore? FP, WNTW and The Soup pretty much sum up my current-show viewing! *blush*

Steel yourself, dear Elphaba Galinda: Tragically, Ms. Rivera's not gay. :(

She sure is a hottie, though. I'm straight as a string but she's so lovely to watch!

Hot man?..... I don't watch a lot of TV. The guys I do really enjoy watching are both gay: George Kotsiopoulos on "Fashion Police" and Clinton Kelly on WNTW. For straights, there's certainly Joel McHale of "the Soup" and Mankini. What is it about Mankini? He's gotta have self-confidence thru the roof to appear regularly the way he does.

Also, back in the day, there was Benjamin Bratt. Is he even on TV, anymore? FP, WNTW and The Soup pretty much sum up my current-show viewing! *blush*

I know she's not, but in my mind she's secretly a little bi and will fall hopelessly in love with me the moment she sees me :D A girl can dream. And sometimes I pretend her Glee character Santana is real and her character is gay so I can marry a fictional character :D Very few tv stars I'm attracted to are gay in real life, so my fantasies can't be picky. :lol:

Zachary Quinto is, but sadly for you he's the wrong gender.

Zachary_Quinto_Wallpaper_III_by_pagesinked.jpg

Now, for some pretty gender-bending, I present, Cillian Murphy as a woman.

Cillian-Murphy.jpg

Aaand, a couple of pictures of him in his normal male persona, looking super-hot. 600full-cillian-murphy.jpg

cillian-murphy-scarecrow-batman-begins-400a092607.jpg

I know she's not, but in my mind she's secretly a little bi and will fall hopelessly in love with me the moment she sees me :D A girl can dream. And sometimes I pretend her Glee character Santana is real and her character is gay so I can marry a fictional character :D Very few tv stars I'm attracted to are gay in real life, so my fantasies can't be picky. :lol:

OMG, are we related? :D I used to daydream about Harlen Bigbear and me living and adventuring in Nowhere, Canada after reading "Medicine River" and watching its TV adaption oh, about a hundred gazillion times! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107539/

I know the actor, Tom Jackson, is nobody I'd probably mesh with IRL but he was such a cutie and Harlen was ... Harlen. Le sigh! :handgestures-thumbupleft:

I officially challenge anyone to find me a bad picture of Aaron Rodgers. Seriously. This man can do no wrong. I pledge that, if you succeed, you shall get the life of my tenth-born child. Because I'm probably going to want the first nine. Especially if I only have three. ;)

a-aaron-rodgers-29.jpg?w=273

ar-face1.jpg?w=203&h=300

Ah, Cillian. He has such pretty, pretty eyes.

And lips (oh, those lips). And cheekbones. And (especially in Batman Begins) that perfectly modulated voice.

I'm straight as an arrow and even I'd have a go at Christina Hendriks! :lol:

And Patrick Warburton, it's the voice and those big hands that make me blush like a schoolgirl.

Oh boy. I second Ian Smolderhalder Somerhalder. Here's mine:

Robert Downey Jr. Even if he's only four years younger than my mother. Oh the things I would do to him.

robert-downey-junior-20070826-303125.jpg

Matt Pokora, French Justin Timberlake, need I say more?

Matt%2BPokora.jpg

LIGHTS

23193_100000721480488_9518_n.jpg

And finally, my ultimate crush, Nina Dobreva.

nina-dobrev-3.jpg

here is my hottie

2fb3f6ef-5d42-488c-bf54-62554b2cac0.jpg

Is Sophie Monk as big a joke in the US as she is here in Australia? Her only claims to fame is that she rose to fame by being chosen in a reality TV show girl band and then she was with one of the Maddens for a bit.

Mmmm, there's definitely something to be said for Alexander Skarsgard.

Alexander-Skarsgard.jpg

And my personal favorite:

alexander-skarsgard-shirtless-in-straw-dogs-stills-01.jpg

As for Christina Hendricks... *swoon*

Mad_Men_Christina_Hendricks_Joan_Holloway3.jpg

And yes, I have a thing for her innocent act.

christina-hendricks-20080623040638742-000.jpg

Nina Dobrev(a) is absolutely beautiful. I wasn't expecting that when I started watching TVD. She reminds me of Shiri Appleby in Roswell.

And, I second RDJ.

1258703779_470x353_robert-downey-jr-pic.jpg

Is Sophie Monk as big a joke in the US as she is here in Australia? Her only claims to fame is that she rose to fame by being chosen in a reality TV show girl band and then she was with one of the Maddens for a bit.

she is not bad without the fish lips. but I don't know anything about her.

Archived