IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can

Coconut Flan

23 minutes ago, xenobia said:

I feel so sorry for her if that's true. He needs to grow up a lot before even thinking of marrying. 

I also found this photo in his instagram stories. The girl opposite James looks like Addie Bates. I first thought it must have been someone else, but if it was Trace on the motorcycle in the video, perhaps several Bates were visiting in Arkansas? 

9E643ECA-7DB5-4C7A-ABC4-997B4C3B2237_1_201_a.jpeg

Ya that’s her. Since the Bateses and Duggars have been friends since before any of those in the picture were born, it’s pretty common for them to be friends and hang out. I think she may just be good friends with Hannie and Jennie. 

42 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It has been speculated for awhile that he’s dating Emma Langdon. I wonder what JB thinks if those very tight pants. 

Sorry guys! I’m correcting myself! It’s Claire Langdon he’s been speculated with. And Emma was speculated to be with Warden. Sorry I’m getting these look alike blonde fundie girls all mixed up.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry guys! I’m correcting myself! It’s Claire Langdon he’s been speculated with. And Emma was speculated to be with Warden. Sorry I’m getting these look alike blonde fundie girls all mixed up.

I've been trying to compare photos. I think Emma was there as well. Is this her in the back of the truck? 

38F25F8B-EC49-4186-8EE4-642CD11D431A_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, xenobia said:

I've been trying to compare photos. I think Emma was there as well. Is this her in the back of the truck? 

38F25F8B-EC49-4186-8EE4-642CD11D431A_1_201_a.jpeg

I would imagine they would visit together since they are fundie. So they probably did visit AR together. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

They’re in TN for the baby reveal, and I thought Claire was speculated to be with Jason, not James.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I don't follow the Bates that much. Why was the reveal in Arkansas? Don't they live in TN?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, xenobia said:

I don't follow the Bates that much. Why was the reveal in Arkansas? Don't they live in TN?

The reveal was in Tennessee, they’re In Tennessee not Arkansas 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, xenobia said:

It wasn’t in AR. A lot of the Duggars came to TN

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, gustava said:

I wonder if James doesn't know how to drive a stick shift vehicle!?!?!

In the US most vehicles are automatic. I’ve dropped my manual transmission off at various mechanics and it’s not unusual for someone working there to not even know how to drive it. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

They’re in TN for the baby reveal, and I thought Claire was speculated to be with Jason, not James.

Yes, Claire has been out with Jason. 

Ok i'm gattino all these blondi fundie ladies mixed up, who is rumored with who? 

Claire Langdon -> Jason

Emma Langdon --> Warden B 

So James is still probably single? Or did i miss someone? 

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Ok i'm gattino all these blondi fundie ladies mixed up, who is rumored with who? 

Claire Langdon -> Jason

No, that's the current tally, unless someone knows something else.

• Thank You 2

19 hours ago, Giraffe said:

In the US most vehicles are automatic. I’ve dropped my manual transmission off at various mechanics and it’s not unusual for someone working there to not even know how to drive it. 

I asked because the photo of the military vehicle shows a stick shift.

5 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Claire Langdon -> Jason

IIRC, we haven't seen or heard much from Jason. Which is a good thing. Can we hope that he's grown up just a tiny bit more than James if he's seriously interested in - and perhaps dating/courting - a girl? 

But I do have a problem with that combo. Claire Langdon + Jason Duggar = another Claire Duggar. As if it wasn't hard enough already to keep track of the youngsters...

20 hours ago, Giraffe said:

This. Except farm kids. Most them understand stick shift from old farm trucks and tractors and 4-wheelers. 

But even that is probably generational.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Since they are around cars all the time with the used car lots I'd assume that most of them know how to drive stick.  Some of the boys also have been seen operating construction equipment. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

I wish I knew how to post a photo because on Jessa’s IG there is one of Michelle in pants! I’ve never seen her in pants before today. What is happening???

There's a knee length black skirt over the leggings it looks like to me.

image.png.928c450447d0c4f9337402aa3e85192f.png

Edited by Coconut Flan
add photo
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

On 4/3/2023 at 9:37 AM, noseybutt said:

This. Except farm kids. Most them understand stick shift from old farm trucks and tractors and 4-wheelers. 

But even that is probably generational.

Yes! My 14 year old taught his older sister to drive stick. 

• Upvote 2

This has happened before. Michelle wears a tight black skirt over black leggings and it makes it seem like she’s wearing pants only. 

6 hours ago, JMO said:

Since they are around cars all the time with the used car lots I'd assume that most of them know how to drive stick.  Some of the boys also have been seen operating construction equipment. 

Yea, if there’s any group of teens/20 somethings in the US  who can drive a stick - it’s likely the Duggar’s. Between the used car lots, construction equipment/businesses, acreage for practice, and older siblings around to teach/needing help — they’d likely need to actively avoid learning to drive a wide range of vehicles. 

• Upvote 6

So the funny thing about this pic is that all the adult Duggar daughters are wearing pants. And all the underage girls stuck at home are wearing skirts. Michelle and JB just need to give up on the skirts thing. Once those 4 youngest girls are adults and/or married, they will be in pants. 

3F1C2A19-AC56-4DCD-8C0F-DFCA2F3D9F3F.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

I don’t understand the logic of skirts only when they still wear pants under them. They’re still wearing pants! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I don’t understand the logic of skirts only when they still wear pants under them. They’re still wearing pants! 

There are some people who think pants reveal the outline of a woman's legs to an immodest degree and for them, wearing a skirt over pants allows them to wear pants (for whatever reason) without revealing their leg shape. 

But in the Duggar family, I think skirts-only is less about modesty and more about rigid gender roles and strict parental control. Not being allowed to wear pants is a daily reminder that you're a girl, with all the burdens (you must prevent boys from lusting after you), limitations (you can grow up to be a missionary, midwife, or mother), and blessings (you get to birth as many babies as The Lord allows) that fundie Christian girls have. And as long as you live under your father's umbrella of protection, pants are off limits.

• Upvote 17
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 45: Life with Josh in Prison and Marrying as Fast as They Can
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic