IGNORED

Fundy Reaction Responses to Smuggar's Guilty Verdict 2

HerNameIsBuffy

Derick's post was a comment on Jim Holt's post about the election and the four possibilities of who to vote for, one of whom being JB.

• Thank You 13
  • Love 1

Someone just posted the picture below on Reddit of three girls/women holding Jim Bob campaign signs today. Looks to me like a lost girl, possibly Laura in the middle, and I would bet 20 bucks that’s Abby hiding behind the other two. Her curly blond hair stands out. If it is her, I guess we know where John David stands 🙄

3B32832C-59B8-4EA3-8807-6792D10A884F.jpeg

Edited by ShesCrafty
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 13

26 minutes ago, ShesCrafty said:

Someone just posted the picture below on Reddit of three girls/women holding Jim Bob campaign signs today. Looks to me like a lost girl, possibly Laura in the middle, and I would bet 20 bucks that’s Abby hiding behind the other two. Her curly blond hair stands out. If it is her, I guess we know where John David stands 🙄

3B32832C-59B8-4EA3-8807-6792D10A884F.jpeg

We knew where JD stood when he let his daughter be on the elect Duggar float in the parade last week.  

• Upvote 36
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

We knew where JD stood when he let his daughter be on the elect Duggar float in the parade last week.  

I had forgotten about that 🤦🏻‍♀️.  These people are just fucking awful 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3

Comedian John Fugelsang isn't fundy, but he's the son of a former Carmelite nun and former Franciscan brother, that should count for something. He wrote a poem:

There once was a homophobe: Huckabee.
A bigot blessed by divine luck-abee.
But when he fought for Josh Duggar, this pedophile hugger, 
proved he was just one more big fake Christian schmuck-abee.

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 20
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

Hot damn. I never thought I'd see the wheels come off this clown car and roll right down the street like this. Derrick, much as I dislike him, is on fiyah!

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6

Which platform did this appear on? I still can’t really believe he said it, not because I don’t think he and Jill feel that way, but because JB and his ilk seem to be made of teflon.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Jasmar said:

Which platform did this appear on? I still can’t really believe he said it, not because I don’t think he and Jill feel that way, but because JB and his ilk seem to be made of teflon.

Looks like Facebook.

FWIW, Amy shared the screenshot to her Instagram story, and tagged Derick in it congratulating him on his integrity. Derick’s post was also in response to Jim Holt saying that Jim Bob lied to him (his best friend), perjured himself in court the other week, and no one should vote for him.

• Upvote 35
  • Love 1

Derick commented on Jim holts post, and then shared it in his own fb page. If you search Derick Dillard on fb, it comes up on the first hit. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

I just googled the Arkansas election results, and while they might not be 100% final, the polls will have been closed for a few hours by now.  Looks like JB is third out of four candidates, "oh darn"

https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/AR/111694/web.278093/#/summary

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 9

4 hours ago, ShesCrafty said:

I had forgotten about that 🤦🏻‍♀️.  These people are just fucking awful 

How do they do it?  I want to crawl under my bed just trying to put myself in their place rn.  It's csam, not some blue collar stuff.  To be out there like that for this reason is well beyond my tolerance level. 

They must, maybe?  Or, the level of hubris is off the charts.  I can't wrap my head around Trumpers so, why would I be able to do this?! 

• Upvote 6

Wow, Derick is the equivalent of a Duggar Molotov. Considering he was chosen by JB for Jill I actually find this delicious.

• Upvote 30
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

When Derick first entered the scene there was a sort of dorky cuteness to him and my first impression was positive (within the context of course). Since then he has said and done some stupid things, but I think what we are witnessing here is someone who has grown up, really come to his own quite magnificently. I expect him and Jill to develop even further and it will be SO satisfying to see.

With regards to Christmas speculation, I have this image in my head of the Dillards, Forsyths and Josiah&Lauren spending a cosy Christmas together, and after the kids are in bed, having some grown-up conversations and strategizing next steps.

• Upvote 34
  • I Agree 3

Also note that Derrick keeps using "we," not me. WE tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but WE have to come to terms with how much he manipulates and lies.

I think its safe to say precious Jilly Muffin, former favorite daughter,  feels the same. 

• Upvote 36
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, MadameOvary said:

I have this image in my head of the Dillards, Forsyths and Josiah&Lauren

I'm doing my best to keep up but I cant read every post so sorry for asking but why Josiah and Lauren? What  have I missed? I know why the Forsyths and Dillards. 

Edited by Jaedzia
  • Upvote 3

I HOPE Jill feels the same coz I can’t imagine how awful it would be to see your spouse publicly declare that about your parent. But she hasn’t been JB’s favoured one for years now, so I expect the trial was the final straw for her to be like “I’m done, he’s dead to me, say whatever you want and to hell with the consequences”. I just hope her still-at-home siblings aren’t prevented from seeing her, especially James and Jennifer.

can someone post a screenshot or copy/paste the original post from Holt? I’m interested to see what he’s saying about it all.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Jaedzia said:

I'm doing my best to keep up but I cant read every post so sorry for asking but why Josiah and Lauren? What  have I missed? I know why the Forsyths and Dillards. 

Just a feeling, really. They have gone silent so are perhaps distancing themselves from the Duggar shit show. Also they don't appear to be breeding at quiverfull levels.

Edited by MadameOvary
Fixing typos
  • Upvote 6

Okay, this feels like the best place to ask, I'm totally out of the loop... So, many people are mentioning stuff like "the look on Jason's face" etc but I am having a hard af time trying to find any other pics from the trial than those of Sleazeball McDuggar, Jill&Derick and Joy&Austin... plus that one of Justin (??) throwing a big smile with thumbs up (is it thumbs up for the guilty verdict??? idk!) I feel left out not knowing what people are referencing to 🥴

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

17 minutes ago, finnlassie said:

Okay, this feels like the best place to ask, I'm totally out of the loop... So, many people are mentioning stuff like "the look on Jason's face" etc but I am having a hard af time trying to find any other pics from the trial than those of Sleazeball McDuggar, Jill&Derick and Joy&Austin... plus that one of Justin (??) throwing a big smile with thumbs up (is it thumbs up for the guilty verdict??? idk!) I feel left out not knowing what people are referencing to 🥴

There are a couple of shots of other family members - it was in the Sun's live feed, but will take ages to go through.

Howler representatives showed less than Joy, Austin and Derrick and were often misnamed.  But there are a couple of those young men looking pretty sad and thoughtful.

Not Justin - the thumbs up was the first day he attended the trial (day 2/early on).  I think it was reflex smile for the camera pic which has been beaten into him since he was a toddler and he didn't think through.  But I'm probably giving him a lot of slack due to his age.  After that he had extra minders when he attended.  His new mum made a post defending the smile.

I can't find the actual one mentioned earlier, but this is some of the boys at a lunch break.  Joy is hidden just behind Austin.  One of the other women is believed to be Laura and the other I don't think we've identified.

There's a better pic I can't find which shows Jason looking even more thoughtful.

To their credit, those young men sat in the courtroom with their older sister listen to their brother's crimes.

image.png.5f09e1d210288a83f72d7f160ea078c9.png

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 9

I reserve overall judgment of Derik - his history is too much to forget. But, good on him for not being bought & sold by the Duggar machine. Who'd a thunk a son-in-law - someone "approved" by the boob - would be the one to expose them? 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

39 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I reserve overall judgment of Derik - his history is too much to forget. But, good on him for not being bought & sold by the Duggar machine. Who'd a thunk a son-in-law - someone "approved" by the boob - would be the one to expose them? 

Right now I'm focused on judging the actions today on this issue, not who they are overall as people.  That will reappear, but when I applaud them for making unequivocal statements about Josh's guilt, or the supporting their wives during a very painful time it's not a pass on whatever horrible beliefs they also have.  It doesn't mean I'd vote for any of them or find Jesus because of them...just that in this instance when doing the wrong thing would compound the harm I am glad they are supportive now.  

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1