IGNORED

US House Of Representatives 3: The Dems Govern While The GQPers Genuflect To The Former Guy

GreyhoundFan

Rethuglikans are nothing if not consistent.

image.png.dbb763e1a31531653ddba8dcde714142.png

• Upvote 6

Zaddy Chris Meloni speaks the truth.  Let's see if we can figure out why Rs want to keep whistleblowers from having protection while Ds want to protect them.......

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Maddy is a sore loser:

image.png.c50cb75ac943161360039bd784af117e.png

Maddy, I am not a fan but please please let Aunt Bell help you with your basic grammar and punctuation. I am far from perfect but your tweet is like a purportedly super serious Christian homeschooled guy without a college degree due to really sketchy behavior who got caught in a questionable situation with his male employee who may also be related to him not long after his Russian honeypot bride filed for divorce and I won’t mention the pictures of you in women’s lingerie because unlike you and your party I say as long as it is consenting adults on equal footing let your freak flag fly but seriously like a sad old man with nothing else in his life but whining and moaning but who has no other outlet wrote it. Five minutes and I can do a quick cleanup and if you will allow it, I can also rewrite it in a peppier and less “But nobody TOLD me I couldn’t talk about the cocaine fueled orgies the people in my party have and boy are they WILD so why come I am not getting to be in the big place my momma calls Congress anymore?”

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...

This is an excellent speech by Slotkin:

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Louie thinks we’re dumber than he

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Louie thinks we’re dumber than he

Not quite the same thing, but for some reason this reminds me of the condom-buying scene in the movie "Summer of '42" where the kid goes into the drugstore and after a long, drawn-out (and hilarious) scene where he asks for a bunch of other things before finally finding the courage to say that he wants a pack of condoms, the clerk asks "Hey kid, you know what these things are for, right?" and the kid replies " Sure -- you fill them up with water and drop them off the roof!"

(sadly this is edited to remove the long drawn out but hysterical bit)

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Pelosi was attacked at home. 

Paul Pelosi, the husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), was “violently assaulted” at their residence in San Francisco early Friday morning after an assailant broke in, according to a statement from the Speaker’s office.

Nancy Pelosi was not in San Francisco at the time, according to her spokesman Drew Hammill. Paul Pelosi was taken to a hospital and is expected to make a “full recovery.”

The assailant is in custody, according to Hammill.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi. The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation,” Hammill said in a statement.

• Sad 7
  • WTF 4

7 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I can only guess about the suspect. 

It would not surprise me if this was a branch trumpvidian terrorist.  I hope the Feds step up the game protecting democratic leaders and their families. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/28/us/pelosi-san-francisco-home-attack

The San Francisco Police responded to a 911 call about a break-in at the Pelosi residence at 2:27 a.m. on Friday. The assailant pulled a hammer from Mr. Pelosi and “violently attacked” him in front of police officers, Chief William Scott said in a news conference.

The intruder was in search of Speaker Pelosi, according to a person briefed on the attack, and confronted Mr. Pelosi in the couple’s home shouting: “Where is Nancy, where is Nancy?”

That’s absolutely terrifying for both of the Pelosis. I’m worried about who else may be emboldened to attack another democratic member of the house/senate/their family members. Not looking forward to those floodgates opening. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if “Anyone but Kevin” was the winner via write in. 

• Upvote 7

A preview of the next two years…

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

A preview of the next two years…

Gym Jordan couldn’t investigate sexual abuse and assault taking place on his watch despite credible evidence thus allowing a rapist to continue violating students so I’m gonna guess nothing will come of their shitshow. Shaggy and Scooby at their most baked are better at investigating than these two on their best days. 

• Upvote 4

Nancy is great with the shade:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic