IGNORED

Paul Ryan going to teach at Notre Dame University

47of74

Because of what happened in Parish I had search for Notre Dame and saw this piece of news from Notre Dame University about a piece of excrement joining the school.

Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Paul Ryan will join the University of Notre Dame faculty as a professor of the practice for the 2019-20 academic year as a guest lecturer in political science and economics.

Other recent professor-of-the-practice appointments include those for former U.S. Sen. Joe Donnelly and former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough. Like Ryan, they bring experience at the senior-most levels of government, providing Notre Dame students with firsthand knowledge and insights that are difficult to find elsewhere.

“The study of political science is strengthened when students hear from people with real-world policy and political experience,” said David Campbell, Packey J. Dee Professor of American Democracy and chair of the Department of Political Science at Notre Dame. “Having former officials in the classroom provides important insights for students — an opportunity to put the theories we study to the test.”

Campbell said Ryan will be guest-lecturing on the fundamentals of American government, the current state of political polarization, and Catholicism and economics, among other topics. Ryan also will be delivering an address at a conference hosted by Notre Dame’s Wilson Sheehan Lab for Economic Opportunities and the Rooney Center for the Study of American Democracy.

Maybe Paulie can teach them how to be douche nozzles that would starve their grandparents in order to worship the almighty dollar.

I wouldn't want that ass teaching people how to tie their shoes. I'm sure he'll go heavy on the "how to screw up a country" lectures.

Archived