IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 3

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I agree, I think the description "room temperature IQ" describes him. I keep my house at 68 degrees.

I measure temperature in Celsius, and I don't disagree.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/23/2019 at 8:43 PM, FullOfGravy said:

After which I would say, entirely truthfully, that, despite being a reasonably fit woman who does regular strength training, there's no possible way I could hold his weight, let alone pull him up.

Since this would presumably happen in the US, my Canadian cell phone might or might not be able to call 911.

Welp, looks like there's nothing to be done.  I admit that I would not be above adding a "womp womp" at this point.

Unfortunately, I think I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't at least try to call emergency services on either my (US) cell phone or a landline. Dammit.

That said, I'm a relative weakling, so he'd still be dependent on waiting for someone else stronger to get there.

15 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

34395B23-56C5-473B-B688-E74B6AA45F8B.jpeg.057ee65fcc6b4dd7d5595e595f63259a.jpeg

Hey now, that's mean to the sheep. They've been bred to be like that, they don't choose to be!

58 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20190225_maggie12.PNG

Well, I'm glad there are no ill eagles, at least - no one wants bird flu to make a comeback.  As for the democrats, I'm a fan of people being documented so that they can register to vote.  Especially democrats.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived