IGNORED

Poor, poor Southern White Guys

dawn9476

Sorry to disappoint, Lindsey. It's just that guys like you, regardless of their place of residence, are twatwaffles.

Sorry to disappoint, Lindsey. It's just that guys like you, regardless of their place of residence, are twatwaffles.

As the owner of both a twat and a waffle iron, I take offense at the use of such a designation for these douchecanoes.

I was hoping this was satire....

I don't know if Perry is a racist, but he is a self-serving dirtbag that balances our state budget on the shoulders of our schoolchildren while the taxpayers pay an exorbitant sum to rent a swankienda for him while the Governor's Mansion is being repaired/remodeled after a fire. I wish someone would come up with proof he set the blaze himself so he could have better digs.

For the record, I have known many wonderful Southern White Guys and none of them seem to be in danger of being called racist. Maybe because they aren't douchebags like Perry.

Hane, may I borrow the term douchecanoe in the future?

As the owner of both a twat and a waffle iron, I take offense at the use of such a designation for these douchecanoes.

I don't have a waffle iron, so I only take half the offense.

But "douchecanoes" work fine, exempt they make canoes look bad, which is not fair, because canoeing is a lot of fun.

Hehe this was fun though:

Ric Chill Graham (Lindsey's black half brother)

My white brother from another mother has officially made the dumbest statement of the day. #feelingLindsayspain...not!

You know, part of running for President is taking the rectal exam of having your entire life scrutinized. If Perry can't take the heat, he is free to remove his ass from the kitchen.

You know, part of running for President is taking the rectal exam of having your entire life scrutinized. If Perry can't take the heat, he is free to remove his ass from the kitchen.

I'd love to see him park his ass somewhere out of politics. Why, my fellow Texans, did you not reelect Ann Richards when we had the chance? That gubernatorial election is the gift that keeps on giving. It made the whole country have to put up with Shrubya, and left us stuck with Governor Goodhair after Shrub was elected.

Bella99, I can't take credit for "douchecanoe"--I got it from someone else here!

More brilliance from the FJ lexicon. I applaud you both.

Archived